Pyre dye is 190g

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nova.8021

Nova.8021

That is all I can say about this. I looked last week and it was 75ish and now, at some point, It has almost become triple that. Thoughts? Concerns? I am curious.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Chillax. Anyone listing at that price is just wasting their gold. Give it a week and it’ll come down a bunch.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

There is no incoming supply of the dye, so technically the supply keeps going lower (anytime someone uses it) whereas the demand will remain the same (if not go higher as more people realize that there’s this coolio dye).

I’m going to assume that the price will lower when Arenanet re-releases it, if they plan on doing so, which I think they will some way or another, but not in the near future. (I mean, they are planning on re-releasing Sentinel/Azurite soon™).

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

How do you know they plan on re-releasing sentinel?

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I wish special dyes like those were account wide, and not character specific. :\

NSPride <3

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

I think they’re making an assumption that if they’re going to re-release MWF as a fractal that the azurite and sentinel’s will come back with it as loot.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Haha I gave this dye away to a guildie a few months ago. I made my guild look for me in LA, and the first one to find would receive the dye. Still glad I did that, it was fun.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

i was actually really thinking of buying that the other night and.. bam! Next morning the price exploded to double the previous insanity /:v/

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I think they’re making an assumption that if they’re going to re-release MWF as a fractal that the azurite and sentinel’s will come back with it as loot.

No, Arenanet stated that Azurite would be returning. It wasn’t just a one-time thing. Also, Sentinel equipment (tied to Azurite), was going to make an appearance again.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

What does Azurite/Sentinel’s have to do with this……

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

pyre is overpriced.! its not even that good of a dye to begin with..

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

pyre is overpriced.! its not even that good of a dye to begin with..

If you’re going for a shiny gold look on metallic pieces it looks nicer than illumination. On other pieces it looks way too orange for my taste.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

I feel bad for selling it for 90g now (when I bought it for 20). I should have waited!

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: isendel.5049

isendel.5049

No, Arenanet stated that Azurite would be returning. It wasn’t just a one-time thing. Also, Sentinel equipment (tied to Azurite), was going to make an appearance again.

Citation needed (wikipedia ftwXD)

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

Understand “Limited Time Only” doesn’t make the item “Limited Edition”, i’m sure these dyes will RETURN in a future release just like old Karka skins did. Don’t panic too much. I garentee you’ll see unlimited tools again too.

Pyre dye is 190g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I sold off my sential gear when they announced the return of molten facility.

pyre is just a brighter version of redemption anyways.