Race Change Item on BLTC?!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Markava.7061

Markava.7061

Since BLTC has “Self-Style Hair Kit”, “Total Makeover Kit”, and “Identity Repiar Kit”

I think Its time for the Race change kit!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I dont think so.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wiz.1543

Wiz.1543

I dont think so.

Man you you got such dry humor

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rovaeden.8546

Rovaeden.8546

Since BLTC has “Self-Style Hair Kit”, “Total Makeover Kit”, and “Identity Repiar Kit”

I think Its time for the Race change kit!!

I agree, I think a race change item would be awesome.

I can imagine there being some issues with personal story completion percentages transferring between races, but I’m sure a work around can be found.
With that said, its not like the rewards for personal story are worth a kitten , so it really shouldn’t make that much difference if they just reset the story to the start.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

they might have a work around but i think it would take alot of work and time coz it would be like a rework or something.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rovaeden.8546

Rovaeden.8546

they might have a work around but i think it would take alot of work and time coz it would be like a rework or something.

…or they could just have you pick a new personal story with your new race and start over.

The personal stories are junk anyway. I am yet to finish mine (or even get half way) on any of my characters. The rewards are pathetic and its just not compelling, interesting or worth bothering with.
Meh, my opinion but I know I’m not alone in thinking this way.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Just reset the personal story upon race change. And if Anet’s afraid of people somehow farming XP/karma/whatever, make XP/karma/whatever be part of the cost of the race-change item.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

that’s what i actually said, there would be a lot of work on their part and maybe alot or new problems that might arise.

but still, yea i would like the idea of race change. but it might really be hard too much work to be done

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Personally I’m betting the biggest reason we will not be seeing this is because they are afraid of how many will be made into humans because of poor design (norn too big for small areas, charr run goofy and every armor ever clips on them, asuran ears are too floppy and cute, etc…) but that’s just the best excuse I’ve gathered from the 100+ times this has been brought up.

Also, am I the only one before reading what it did that thought the identity repair kit was for just this? Haha