Raiment Of The Lich

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Hello there,

nice hooves… but why is it a “set” again? I want to only use the fine hooves.
This would be the perfect addition to my satanic necro ^-_-^

Very Very sad. Please gives us back more of the individualism GW is known for. I would BUY any of the armors if they were not all sets.

I like at least one armor piece of every “set”. So i buy all.
Im cant pick a single piece after purchase. So i buy none.

Its so simple:

You want our money? Give us fun (Individualisation… we want to outfit our barbies!!!)

At least we want to look good while looting the same spoons over and over again <3

Best regards
Mr. Hoovy Jr.

(edited by Abdel Muhti.6431)

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mikskinoff.7591

Mikskinoff.7591

Exactly this.. Ever since the update where they introduced the wardrobe i’ve been collecting skins full-time. From the start i hoped for the release of Mad King’s skin set to be released and certain other sets. To my disapointment those only came back as full outfits =/. The reason i like to collect skins is because you can combina as many items as you want to create the outfit you want your character to have.

Maybe it is an idea to release the items as both an outfit and a skin set? Those who do not want to waste transmutation charges could buy the outfit, those who want to be free to combine certain items of the outfit with other skins could buy the skin set. I’ve never bought any outfit because you can’t combine the skins and would buy all of them if i could get those as skin sets!

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Autumnmane.3574

Autumnmane.3574

Oh yay, another set of cool looking leg gear for the guys and “sexy” thigh highs and heels for the girls… >.>

Would the playerbase have been so traumatised if the females had had the same unguligrade jointed legs as the males? Would they have been unable to tell their character was still female without thigh highs and stilettos?

Not impressed Anet.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

This set is ridiculous and I will not be buying it.
For one, it completely removes charr tails. WHY? Even the horrendous clipping issues these outfits are notorious for were better then completely removing the tail.
Furthermore, I am sick and tired of “sex” gear being exclusively tied to female characters. No, I do not want my female character to look like a prostitute. No, I do not appreciate the inherent degradation and disrespect towards women that it shows, to only offer objectifying gear for female characters, and not for male characters.
Definitely not impressed.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

I was waiting for his, been a while since I’ve purchased gems for something.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ToT.7018

ToT.7018

i play female asura, and yet again we use same model as males.
that would totally make me look like a male so not buying it.
Please anet lets have some different gender models for male/female charr and asuras

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

Despite the skimpiness not usually being to my taste, I actually used to like this outfit, when it was first released in GW1. Back then it had large raven wings and you could switch the silly hood for other head gears, like the fantastic GW1 “Demonic Horns”.

Shame it doesn’t look this good in GW2:

Attachments:

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Autumnmane.3574

Autumnmane.3574

i play female asura, and yet again we use same model as males.e
that would totally make me look like a male so not buying it.
Please anet lets have some different gender models for male/female charr and asuras

What’s hilararious, is:
1) that female Charr have that chest cloth undergarment thing despite not having breasts because “The world isn’t ready for topless women in videogames even without breasts and with fur covering them”
2) Asura and Charr females all use male armor models because they don’t have conventionally attractive figures and breasts to sexualize.
3) The male Raiment of the Lich outfit has the chest exposed, so now we’ve got a bunch of female Charr and Asura running around topless…

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Swag.5364

Swag.5364

For one, it completely removes charr tails. WHY? Even the horrendous clipping issues these outfits are notorious for were better then completely removing the tail.
Furthermore, I am sick and tired of “sex” gear being exclusively tied to female characters. No, I do not want my female character to look like a prostitute. No, I do not appreciate the inherent degradation and disrespect towards women that it shows, to only offer objectifying gear for female characters, and not for male characters.

Jezebel is that way —> http://jezebel.com/

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ToT.7018

ToT.7018

Thanks for your reply Autumnmane.
I dont particualary want to run around topless but something a little more femine to differentiate them from males would be nice.
Also just read that charrs get their tail cut off with this outfit guess they got it worse.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Karmapolice.4193

Karmapolice.4193

Yeah, this would have been a buy except the set is a disappointment for reasons that others have already mentioned. It’s an outfit, ugh. The female version is ridiculous, and in my opinion, vastly inferior to the male version (again ), and it removes Charr tails! Really disappointing.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: conn.2097

conn.2097

Would be nice if we could hide the shoulders (and gloves, tho they are mostly fine) on outfits.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheRiverBlues.2607

TheRiverBlues.2607

Charr’s get their tail docked. Plus unlike the other Halloween outfits, no toy included. No bueno. :’(

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Despite the skimpiness not usually being to my taste, I actually used to like this outfit, when it was first released in GW1. Back then it had large raven wings and you could switch the silly hood for other head gears, like the fantastic GW1 “Demonic Horns”.

For the love of god please Anet let us wear other headpieces with outfits, like GW1. ~.~

pleeeeeeeeeease!

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

This just proves that gw1 is way superior product in this aspect and that they should go back to it and finish the kinks and ban the bots that rule over there.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

I am getting so sick of people like you who try to force your views on other people. If you do not like it, fine, DO NOT BUY IT, problem solved. It is merely an outfit, not an epicly stat armor set.

Also, this is hardly “sex gear”. You must be incredibly prudish when you go to the pool and see one piece swim wear that is more revealing than this outfit.

And I am in no way disrespected or degraded by this. I am however very disrespected by your attitude with you thinking you know best. I am glad I don’t know you in real because you come across as someone who is extraordinarily judgemental and controlling.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Graka.9457

Graka.9457

I like it, its a nice copy of a great costume from GW1. I miss the wings I admit, but its still overall a good costume.

My mistake, is this specifically for bashing on it? I apologize, its not like the amount of skimpy/sexy armors in the game is vastly outnumbered by full body/modest types of armors by a factor of 10 to 1, oh wait. lol

Will and have bought, thanks Anet for bringing this back.

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wildkitten.3872

I disagree with the skimpy portion of your comment. Cleavage showing does not equate to skimpy. It would be more sexy than skimpy.

I do however agree with the changing of the headpiece. That was a step backward when they implemented the skinning/outfit changes. They could easily allow a switch between the headpiece worn with outfits.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Did you even look at the male version or did you just glance at the female one and start typing?

Or words to that effect.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Oh yay, another set of cool looking leg gear for the guys and “sexy” thigh highs and heels for the girls… >.>

Would the playerbase have been so traumatised if the females had had the same unguligrade jointed legs as the males? Would they have been unable to tell their character was still female without thigh highs and stilettos?

Not impressed Anet.

it’s bin like that for years, your complaint is about 6-7 years to late.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Baya.7283

Baya.7283

I am getting so sick of people like you who try to force your views on other people. If you do not like it, fine, DO NOT BUY IT, problem solved. It is merely an outfit, not an epicly stat armor set.

Also, this is hardly “sex gear”. You must be incredibly prudish when you go to the pool and see one piece swim wear that is more revealing than this outfit.

And I am in no way disrespected or degraded by this. I am however very disrespected by your attitude with you thinking you know best. I am glad I don’t know you in real because you come across as someone who is extraordinarily judgemental and controlling.

The reason i feel angry about this set is not because it is sexy, because the male part is also walking around bare chested , but the fact that the legs, which are the selling point of this outfit to me, are off-limits to female characters. I have no problem with you liking the legs, but i feel that we already have enough outfits showing that sexy pixel leg, i want those faun hooves. Plus in this outfit it is the fact that they bothered to add new bones to the skeleton, that they made custom animations for it, but only when you are male, when you are female humanoid you get badly modeled stilettos with a hoof stuck on front.
and it happens all the time, sometimes even making armors that don’t even resemble eachother and giving them the same name, like the phalanx armor. Meanwhile male outfits tend to be the most drab and boring things you have seen and must be as covering as possible (aside from heavy). It isn’t about being sexy, it’s about the fact that men can’t be and women have to be.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The reason i feel angry about this set is not because it is sexy, because the male part is also walking around bare chested , but the fact that the legs, which are the selling point of this outfit to me, are off-limits to female characters. I have no problem with you liking the legs, but i feel that we already have enough outfits showing that sexy pixel leg, i want those faun hooves. Plus in this outfit it is the fact that they bothered to add new bones to the skeleton, that they made custom animations for it, but only when you are male, when you are female humanoid you get badly modeled stilettos with a hoof stuck on front.
and it happens all the time, sometimes even making armors that don’t even resemble eachother and giving them the same name, like the phalanx armor. Meanwhile male outfits tend to be the most drab and boring things you have seen and must be as covering as possible (aside from heavy). It isn’t about being sexy, it’s about the fact that men can’t be and women have to be.

In this particular case though, there were a number of posts asking for the Guild Wars 1 Lich outfit. This is what ANet had delivered, without the wings (probably because of problems with backpieces). If they had changed it to match your request then there would be angry posts about that from people who wanted the original outfit.

In this case ANet can’t win.

Picture of Guild Wars 1 Raiment of the Lich.

Attachments:

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TYHE.6435

TYHE.6435

So, I’ve seen people writing things I agree with:
1/ how can GW2 version of outfit be worse-looking than GW1 version?
2/ how can you make outfit that removes charrs’ tails?
3/ how can you make asura females walk with naked breasts?
If you designed different races, make a little effort to treat them equally serious.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wildkitten.3872

This is based directly on the GW1 costume which people have requested to be put into GW2. I’m sorry if you don’t like it, but we all can’t get what we want. I want Cynn’s GW1 armor in the game. I want all the named armor sets that bear names from GW1 characters (such as Devona’s, Mhenlo’s, Tahlkora’s, etc) to look like the armor sets the characters in GW1 actually wore, but I’m not going to act like a whiny brat about it.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Is it possible the missing charr tails are intended?

Looking at what it does to human males and others lower half, the lower half of the outfit warps the characters entire lower half, for Charr’s this warping can include their tail.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blackdeath.2607

Blackdeath.2607

I loved this outfit in gw1 but without the wings it just isn’t same.

While i get that the wings may not have been included due to conflicting with back braces. I’d like to suggest maybe making the raven wings into a separate back brace itself.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wildkitten.3872

I loved this outfit in gw1 but without the wings it just isn’t same.

While i get that the wings may not have been included due to conflicting with back braces. I’d like to suggest maybe making the raven wings into a separate back brace itself.

This is a great idea. I hope they look into it.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Not impressed Anet.

I agree with this- anet is all “its female which means barely clothes & stiletto heels”

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

1/ how can GW2 version of outfit be worse-looking than GW1 version?
2/ how can you make outfit that removes charrs’ tails?
If you designed different races, make a little effort to treat them equally serious.

This 100%
The armor designers need to stop being so ignorant to the fact that there ARE other races other than “BOOBS” I mean Humans.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I must admit I’m a bit baffled by the missing Charr tail on the outfit, but I guess I can rationalise it being due to the same illusionary magic that makes the males legs look like goat hooves.

Still, my self-respecting Charr isn’t going to hide his tail. :P

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheRiverBlues.2607

TheRiverBlues.2607

I must admit I’m a bit baffled by the missing Charr tail on the outfit, but I guess I can rationalise it being due to the same illusionary magic that makes the males legs look like goat hooves.

Still, my self-respecting Charr isn’t going to hide his tail. :P

Same. Granted that tail clipping has never bothered me, it would nice to have at least my base tail if we can’t have a special devil tail for it.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Weindrasi.3805

Why are you getting illogically angry? I gave my opinion. It is in no way hurting you.

Let me expand on that opinion. I do not think that “sexy” female armor needs to be completely removed. However, it cannot be denied that females get almost all the sex gear, in almost all games, while the males are fully covered and/or unsexualized. This sends the message that men should be taken seriously, while women are no more than sex objects to arouse male players. It also sends the message that female players are not important, and not as worthy of consideration. How do we fix this? Simple. By making the armors gender equal. Modest man=Modest woman. “Sexy” woman=“Sexy man”

This isn’t just a problem in games. Media everywhere strips women down to near nudity. While there is nothing wrong with nudity in itself, there IS a problem with likening a living, feeling group of people to objects. Doing so affects the group in very negative ways. For example, little girls are engaging in increasingly risky behavior, and are more prone to developing eating disorders, because they are taught that, to be valuable, they must “be sexy”

I am neither judgmental nor controlling. However, I do take issue with gender inequality.
Furthermore, giving Arenanet feedback, including complaints, is not being a “whiny brat.”

(edited by Weindrasi.3805)

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Weindrasi.3805

Did you even look at the male version or did you just glance at the female one and start typing?

A bare-chested male is not the equivalent of a bare-chested, or even partially bare-chested, female.
The female breasts are sexualized to a degree that the male chest is not. A more likely male equivalent to this would be his junk almost sticking out. Which it is not.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BlkPrince.2854

BlkPrince.2854

A bare-chested male is not the equivalent of a bare-chested, or even partially bare-chested, female.
The female breasts are sexualized to a degree that the male chest is not. A more likely male equivalent to this would be his junk almost sticking out. Which it is not.

So men with six packs aren’t sexualised to the degree of woman with big breasts ?

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buford.2954

Buford.2954

Modern romance novel covers would like to have a word with you for declaring male chests as not being sexualized.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

I like this outfit. I like it a lot. Despite the hooves, which are cool but probably become quirky in the long run.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Really? Maybe not to the same extent but I guarantee a handsome bare chested man is indeed sexualized. (If he wasn’t being sexualized for the female gaze, he would be covered up).

Attachments:

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

I’m not even angry at the skimpyness, because the male is also pretty skimpy and refer to Succubi/Incubi.
But the males get actual hooves and devil legs, they look awesome!
What do the females get? A cheap kittenty Halloween knockoff costume…
Why the heels? Male and female costumes are lightyears apart in quality. The female version isn’t even worth half the price, it looks like a cheap gag-version of the male outfit. Just give me the exact same costume! It’s just disappointing.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Maliel.8362

Maliel.8362

I just found out that hoof shoes are real.

Attachments:

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

That sounds like something you heard that you’re repeating because it sounds good. Ask half of the hetereosexual females out there (or homosexual males). I bet they’d differ with you very strongly on sexualization of the bare male chest.

Or words to that effect.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

I think it looks nice, but why do I have to lose my tail to wear it? Talk about discrimination. They already chop off my horns with most helms, now my tail? I play charr because of the horns, fangs, claws and tail. If I wanted to be barbie, I’d play my mesmer. I hope the lack of charr tail is a bug, especially after the nice treatment of our fifth appendage in the ancestral outfit.

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I just found out that hoof shoes are real.

They are indeed, though your sample has heels (as do the Raiment ones, so fair enough). Back when I attended cons I knew a woman who made a hooved costume. It essentially extended her foot area to be the hoof, while her foot was actually at the “ankle” area and the internal structure was strong enough to hold the high-heeled shape without a spike going down for support at the heel. Walk on that with your knees flexed and you likely won’t be comfy but you’ll definitely look goat-legged.

I don’t mind the dichotomy of look here since, as many have noted, it’s replicating a GW1 set as best GW2 can. I’m more annoyed by the stiff butt flare of the skirt, that being a common problem with GW2 garments. I’m guessing there are technical requirements causing it, for in general women won’t choose to wear such things.

Not because women won’t accentuate their rears (bustle era, anyone?) but because they won’t generally do so without balancing it in the rest of the outfit. I bet the missing wings would help provide such balance.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wildkitten.3872

Why are you getting illogically angry? I gave my opinion. It is in no way hurting you.

Let me expand on that opinion. I do not think that “sexy” female armor needs to be completely removed. However, it cannot be denied that females get almost all the sex gear, in almost all games, while the males are fully covered and/or unsexualized. This sends the message that men should be taken seriously, while women are no more than sex objects to arouse male players. It also sends the message that female players are not important, and not as worthy of consideration. How do we fix this? Simple. By making the armors gender equal. Modest man=Modest woman. “Sexy” woman=“Sexy man”

This isn’t just a problem in games. Media everywhere strips women down to near nudity. While there is nothing wrong with nudity in itself, there IS a problem with likening a living, feeling group of people to objects. Doing so affects the group in very negative ways. For example, little girls are engaging in increasingly risky behavior, and are more prone to developing eating disorders, because they are taught that, to be valuable, they must “be sexy”

I am neither judgmental nor controlling. However, I do take issue with gender inequality.
Furthermore, giving Arenanet feedback, including complaints, is not being a “whiny brat.”

Not getting illogically angry or angry at all. I merely stand up to people who show their hypocrisy.

For one, you can’t compare GW2 to all games. For one thing, there is “sexualized” male gear, for as much as there can be sexualized male gear. But it also comes down to the fact that GW2 gives players a choice. You can have fully covered head to toe gear or some sexy gear and not compromise on stats. Now with other games people said “give me a choice” yet when Anet came along and gave players choice these same people then started “you have to take it all away because I don’t want to see it at all”. They ended up changing the Orrian heavy armor top that you received from Arah tokens because of that type of complaining though no one was ever “forced” to wear it.

You can say all you want about equal armor, but that is ALREADY IN GW2. We aren’t even talking armor anyway, we are talking about COSTUMES. If you do not like it, do not buy it. It has zero stats, it is merely cosmetic. I like the fact that I am a woman and I don’t have to dress in men’s clothing. I like Kristen Perry’s design (Oh that’s right, GW2’s armor and clothing designer is a woman).

And yes, you are judgmental and are trying to be controlling because you are complaining when there is already the choices in game that you claim you would be happy with yet clearly are not happy.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wildkitten.3872

This argument shows your ignorance. Please keep posting things like this, they are so amusing.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wildkitten.3872

I think it looks nice, but why do I have to lose my tail to wear it? Talk about discrimination. They already chop off my horns with most helms, now my tail? I play charr because of the horns, fangs, claws and tail. If I wanted to be barbie, I’d play my mesmer. I hope the lack of charr tail is a bug, especially after the nice treatment of our fifth appendage in the ancestral outfit.

Because this outfit is directly from the GW1 costume because people requested it. In GW1 only humans were a playable race and changing the outfit to a great degree makes it a totally different outfit.

Not everyone can be pleased with every outfit.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Darkwood.4237

Duke Darkwood.4237

This 100%
The armor designers need to stop being so ignorant to the fact that there ARE other races other than “BOOBS” I mean Humans.

So do players. You human-centric players need to consider that not every race has to display sexual dimorphism, and that female asura do not need to have exaggerated secondary characteristics (which is to say, bookah udders) to show they are, in fact, female. What, do you need our males to have facial hair, to know that they’re male? (Asura don’t have facial hair either.)

So, it’s fine to complain about humans and norn being oversexualized in their armor designs, then you can gripe about how asexual the asura are in the next breath? What do you WANT from them?

I, for one, laud Arenanet for trying something that doesn’t conform to “the rules”, especially since it does work – Asura are all Asura, in the eyes of the Asura. They don’t go about objectifying their women. Or their men, for that matter.

… As for my thoughts on the Raiment of the Lich:

1: Wings. This is the big thing. They really could have done this, you know. In the era of Town Clothes, the body segment of the Witch Costume specifically said it would override your legwear. They could have done the same with the Raiment and backpieces, could they not? (Maybe they could not, since back pieces are not part of “outfit”, generally speaking.)

2: Charr tails. I agree, they shouldn’t be clipped. (I’m none too happy when my Asura have to squeeze their ears into a helmet, for that matter.)

3: I miss the demon visage thing. RotL, GW1 edition, had an alternate headgear you could use in place of the hood, that made your eyes glow and your skin go sallow and crackly. It was a pretty nice touch, and it would have been nice if opting to hide the headgear on the GW2 version did THAT to your face. But, barring that, splitting head from outfit really SHOULD be a thing, I agree.

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Thank you, thank you, Thank you, for the Raiment of the Lich. it was my fav GW1 skin and now I have it for the my GW2 charterers.

I hope it sells well as I would love to get more sexy outfits (no more a-symmetrical please)

Now about my GW1 cat ears? Pleaseeeee….

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I would probably save up for it and purchase this outfit if I knew each individual skin was also unlocked for me. I don’t want to wear the whole thing. I usually find I hate at least 50% of the outfit, so it forces me to think – do I REALLY want something I only half like? Cause I can only hide the helmet and gloves – that doesn’t completely solve my problem in the slightest bit.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Really? Maybe not to the same extent but I guarantee a handsome bare chested man is indeed sexualized. (If he wasn’t being sexualized for the female gaze, he would be covered up).

We need more skimply male outfits in my opinion. I once did a comparison of the female:male ratio of skimpy outfits, and there were a lot more skimpy female outfits (noticeably the chest region) compared to male. Not fair tbh.

For starters, Anet could give us the option to cut off those horribly long sleeves on the feathered top us men wear.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Raiment Of The Lich

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Baclavaman.9054

Baclavaman.9054

I do love outfits because it allows me to bypass, in a way the crappy look of early level. That said i only have 2 critics about the outfits:

First they need more colors slots, only 4 is quite limiting the spectrum customization, and like on the Lich one, i m not a huge fan on how they been splitting the 4 color slots… 1 for the jewelry, 1 for the really tiny gemstones are leaving only 2 slots for the gloves, shoulders, legging and top. So yeah more colors slots for a more “modular” application would improve the outfits in general.

The second one would actually fix the first issue by making the outfits in 6 parts like regular armor. I would understand if you couldnt mix certain parts of and outfit with regular armor parts du to their different nature but nothing stopping us for mixing multiple parts of different outfits. Also making them in 6 parts would probably unlock 2 or 3 color slots on every pieces, more room to play with color so extra points on individuality.