Refund for light Flamekissskin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alfray.3862

Alfray.3862

Hiho,
since the option for this is missing at the supportpage i’m asking here for the refund for my light flamekissskin. It may be good but simply putting the flameeffect on the normal craftable armorapperance isn’t what i would pay 800 gems for.
So i hope the will be read and worked on or an option for that topic will be added at the support page.
cheers

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

How about make a refund request (when its back up) rather than using this forum? They don’t process any requests here.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

So you don’t like the fact that the new Flamekissed skin is a reskin of the Feathered set.

But you liked the fact that the old Flamekissed skin was a reskin of a 119g T3 cultural light armor set, only costing like 60g back when it was available, AND with an added fire effect?

Whatever lol, wait a while since there’s plenty of people trying to get a refund as well.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Alfray.3862

already were at support right after seeing the skin. there wasn’t an option fot the refund and it still wasn’t down. if you would have read the beginning of my post you would have noticed this.
i know that they probably don’t do refunds here but who knows. perhaps i could have had luck. so no damag done trying

@ jovel: i didn’t buy it because it looked like the t3armor i simply liked it. and i don’t
like the new skin (i also don’t like the feathered skin)

(edited by Alfray.3862)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

So you don’t like the fact that the new Flamekissed skin is a reskin of the Feathered set.

But you liked the fact that the old Flamekissed skin was a reskin of a 119g T3 cultural light armor set, only costing like 60g back when it was available, AND with an added fire effect?

Whatever lol, wait a while since there’s plenty of people trying to get a refund as well.

that was NEVER the problem…. only the idiots complained because of the price…
anet could have just put it in again for 119g + 800 gems
problem solved

if you wanted to ruin awesome armor combinations for other players just because of that then… you know…

the only reasonable argument is that cultural armor is strictly reserved to one race…

but im still sad

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Black Lion Trading Co

Alfray.3862

k sry my mistake. sometimes reading helps a lot (i should remind me of that more often). was my first ticket.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ali.1420

Ali.1420

I think its stupid that we have to file a claim for it. Should have a refund option. This feathered stuff looks stupid and always has. -.-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

If I file a refund claim, what happens to my current armor skins? Do I have to delete them to get my refund? Does the refund cover the cost of a new set of T3 or a set of transmute splitters to get my old armor back? (Actually, would that even work, since I’ve since placed the skin over an ascended set?) How do I get my old Human Tier 3 set back?

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arrelaine.5692

Arrelaine.5692

You’d have to include all of that in your ticket. Some got their makeover kits back.