Royal Pass and Royal palace

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mawzen.8325

Mawzen.8325

Since I had no asnwers on my last post about this and I just saw in game “7 days left” to purchase Royal Passes I have to ask again.
Is the Palace permanent ? Why are the passes temporary?

Spamadan d1 ;)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

It’s permanent. Passes are temporary to encourage gem sales for those who want convenience.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mawzen.8325

Besides all the convenience the main one I use this for is my computer convenience. I have no fps drop neither my pc goes crazy in this place and that’s honestly what would make me buy it every 2 weeks.
Now I’m forced to have money to buy alot at once which I can’t. Neither I wont exange gold to gems at this crazy moment (5g+ for 100gems lol?). It’s sad that I’m forced to bad polished places like LA and DR when too many people is logged.

Spamadan d1 ;)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

It’s permanent. Passes are temporary to encourage gem sales for those who want convenience.

That. which is comforting, meaning temp kitten will eventually come back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thoughtless.7148

Thoughtless.7148

if you go to fields of ruin, all the crafting stations and bank access are within a 10 second run of each other in the seraph? village in the southwest corner. no one is ever really there so your frame rate would do fine

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

if you go to fields of ruin, all the crafting stations and bank access are within a 10 second run of each other in the seraph? village in the southwest corner. no one is ever really there so your frame rate would do fine

Exactly. Ebonhawke is great if you only need crafting stations, bank, tp and guild bank all close together.

Same goes for Rata Sum. You are only lacking the portals of the Royal terrace and the mystic forge.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

The Terrace is permanent. The Royal Passes are temporary in an attempt to get players to spend gems repeatedly for ‘convenience.’

That said, the Royal Terrace is totally useless, IMO.

There are plenty of places that have all of the crafting stations and necessary merchants that are easy to get to, and some of those places are even more convenient than the Terrace.

I’m really not sure how the Royal Pass even made it past the initial brainstorming session and into the gem store. This is the one item I’ve seen in the gem store that really hasn’t made any sense.

EDIT: I take it back…the swim speed booster doesn’t make much sense, either.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

The Terrace is permanent. The Royal Passes are temporary in an attempt to get players to spend gems repeatedly for ‘convenience.’

That said, the Royal Terrace is totally useless, IMO.

There are plenty of places that have all of the crafting stations and necessary merchants that are easy to get to, and some of those places are even more convenient than the Terrace.

I’m really not sure how the Royal Pass even made it past the initial brainstorming session and into the gem store. This is the one item I’ve seen in the gem store that really hasn’t made any sense.

EDIT: I take it back…the swim speed booster doesn’t make much sense, either.

and there are always people who will buy it. LOL, it doesnt really cost ANET that much to develop that terrace.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mawzen.8325

Thanks for your suggestions! I was already using Rata Sum for months as a scape for LA/DR. I guess I’ll have to return to it but I’ll give a try to Ebonhawke also.

Spamadan d1 ;)