Rune/Loadstone value..

Rune/Loadstone value..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

I’m posting this question here because I think the answer to it requires some knowledge of the economy, as well as the regular posters on this form seem to be a little bit more forward thinking then the rest.

I farmed enough charged lodestones to craft my guardian runes of the scholar before all this news hit about all these changes.

Now I am wondering if I shouldn’t just sell the lodestones and wait for ascended items, (or is that too far off?) Or maybe these new runes from this patch are a better choice then scholar? What do you think?

Rune/Loadstone value..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I’m split on this.

I’m 100% behind speculating lodestones. They are going to go up in the near future.

The big question though is, not how much, but when?

I’m not sure if lodestone investment is OK right now, because we have yet to see how the new champ/dungeon rewards will result in lodestone supply.

Over the next few weeks we shall see the effect. If the supply increases significantly to push the price down, then I think lodestones will be a great buy opportunity at it’s lowest. If not, then lodestone hoarding is a good investment now.

tldr: it really depends on how you think the champ changes will affect the lode market.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Rune/Loadstone value..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I’m split on this.

I’m 100% behind speculating lodestones. They are going to go up in the near future.

The big question though is, not how much, but when?

I’m not sure if lodestone investment is OK right now, because we have yet to see how the new champ/dungeon rewards will result in lodestone supply.

Over the next few weeks we shall see the effect. If the supply increases significantly to push the price down, then I think lodestones will be a great buy opportunity at it’s lowest. If not, then lodestone hoarding is a good investment now.

tldr: it really depends on how you think the champ changes will affect the lode market.

After a few hours of playing last night in the group arena, I didn’t see a single lodestone. I’m going to give an early guess that these champ changes will have the same effect as the Orr Gem Boxes you buy with kharma. So I think there will be a slight drop in price…..

BUT crafting to 500 is coming up and that’s really going to hit the pricing market hard. I’m going to guess that prices are going to skyrocket to space then.

I’d keep your lodestones.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Rune/Loadstone value..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sir Erighan.9260

Sir Erighan.9260

I had a couple destroyer lodestones and cores drop from mobs/bags in the area last night. Spent about 2 hours farming there. Nothing to rave about, but seeing how I’ve played 1000 hours and can count how many lodestones have dropped for me on one hand, this is a huge improvement for me

Rune/Loadstone value..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I had a couple destroyer lodestones and cores drop from mobs/bags in the area last night. Spent about 2 hours farming there. Nothing to rave about, but seeing how I’ve played 1000 hours and can count how many lodestones have dropped for me on one hand, this is a huge improvement for me

I had a similar experience. About two hours of playing in the arena netted me about half the number of total cores/lodestones I’ve ever gotten since the start of the game.

Rune/Loadstone value..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Given that lodestone prices are plummeting, I think it is safe to say they have an increased drop chance from these new bags.

I got 4 cores this morning from farming queensdale champs.