Selling exotic stuf

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZaTebeAta.6490

ZaTebeAta.6490

hello.
I realy dont need my old armors and wepons but they are exotic and i dont know how to sell the.

Thank you for respond.

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

You can’t sell exotic armor once you’ve worn it. You can either salvage it for parts or throw 4 pieces into the mystic forge to get 1 sellable item out of it.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZaTebeAta.6490

ZaTebeAta.6490

What way do i make more money ?

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Champ farming or dungeons or both.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

For casual players that prefers open world, let me suggest world boss running. Each gives you at least a rare piece and doesn’t take long to complete. It is also very easy like the champ farming.

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Qazwersder.3574

Qazwersder.3574

I think he was referring to making the most money with his armor. If so, I’d say you’ll probably make most money by salvaging them for ecto’s but its pure chance really.

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

it depends on what’s socketed in your exotics. if it’s something valuable, you’ll be able to sell it when you recover it from salvaging. if it’s nearly worthless, it’s likely more valuable to throw in the MF.
check the socket’s value. if it’s worth more than 4.16g, use a Black Lion Salvage Kit. If less than 4.16g, use a Master Salvage Kit. I’d estimate that if the socket is worth less than about 50s, throw them in the Mystic Forge.
It’s hard to estimate because what you get out is random. could be worth 2g, could be worth 20g. I average it to be about 4g. ectos from 4 exotics would be worth 1.5g, so 2.5g / 4 = 62s for each socket. but, again: RNG vs. salvage near-guarantee.

Selling exotic stuf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

sometimes well ALLOT of the times salvaged Rare’s give 3 ectos a piece lol that’s how im making my gold.

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2