Should i make my Legendary now?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Peitzi.2501

Peitzi.2501

Just a simple Question to all the Pro Market Place Guys.

I have now enough Money to buy the precurser and some other Things.
But is now a good time or should i wait because some “Things” are in procress that will reduce the Price of some Items?

Realy need some Infos because its so much gold and dont want to see the Price drop after i bought everything.

best regards,

Peitzi

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

If you have the will to hold off on making your legendary, hold off.

Precursor prices will drop. They may drop as soon as the Dec. 14 patch, or maybe in the bigger patches in January/February.

And you never know what else is included in those patches? More legendary skins?

What I would do is take that money you would have spent on a precursor and buy T6 mats, specifically armored scale (look at my post history to see my post). Or buy lodestones or other T6.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

I would suggest to wait. Something is bound to happen in order to normalize the costs of getting a legendary. I, myself am waiting to hear an Official response to the loot nerfs/bug thread before i commit to even buying any of my gifts.

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Adenos.3018

Adenos.3018

You may wanna wait a couple days on the T6 mats. They all seem to be steadily dropping in price right now. I wouldn’t bother with lodestones either, at least not onyx or charged lodestones. Those items are being heavily manipulated.