Sigil of force went down 50% in price?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

WHY!?! I lost a lot of money investing them.

http://www.gw2tp.com/item/24615-superior-sigil-of-force

8g to 4g in an instant.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bunda.2691

Bunda.2691

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Husanak.3769

Husanak.3769

Not to mention some very useful sigil boosts in this patch. There are plenty of reasons to trade the dmg buff for 3 auto crits every 9s ect.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

You’ve learned your lesson to sell when it’s high.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ThePainTrain.8601

ThePainTrain.8601

HahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhhHahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhhHahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhhHahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhhHahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhhHahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhhHahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahaahaahhh

tl;dr – Haha

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Haha about what? That a crit sigil would be better than a force sigil, or that people spend 50 skillpoints to make a sigil worth 4g?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

While I don’t have tons of extra skill points you see tons of youtube videos with plays who have 800+ skill points on their main character. If I had that many I certainly would convert them into gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

I noticed on reddit the other day when people were saying to craft rusttooth to get hold of the sigil.

Considering that the scrolls are 50 skill points each, I didn’t feel it was worth it for the reward.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I noticed on reddit the other day when people were saying to craft rusttooth to get hold of the sigil.

Considering that the scrolls are 50 skill points each, I didn’t feel it was worth it for the reward.

Spending skillpoints to create those weapons just for the sigil is a HUGE loss on the player. There are other ways to spend your skillpoints that can yield close to 50s-1g a point instead of 8s a point.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

I bought a sigil of accuracy the day before the patch for 1 gold, I love getting 7% crit chance for a 5% price. The sigils are ridiculous now (4 gold for a sigil of fire??) and for runes, the rune of strength and rune of speed are stupid powerful.

Making superior siege is a far better use of your skill points, imo.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

So THAT’S why the price collapsed. Heh. I’m not complaining since I still need Sup Force sigils to round out my weapons.

Curiously, Superior Sigil of Bloodlust also fell in price around the same time. Wonder if there was a similar new discovery, or if hoarders just panic sold when they saw Force sigils collapsing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

I bought a sigil of accuracy the day before the patch for 1 gold, I love getting 7% crit chance for a 5% price. The sigils are ridiculous now (4 gold for a sigil of fire??) and for runes, the rune of strength and rune of speed are stupid powerful.

I don’t get it. Rune of speed is useful, yes, but powerful? Can you elaborate?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Curiously, Superior Sigil of Bloodlust also fell in price around the same time.

Because they nerfed stacking sigils. Many are not using them in our newest builds.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Hehe .. wanted to ask the same. I use them on my mesmer an elementalist, but it was more just the cheap version of traveller rune since i don’t play them that often

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

Curiously, Superior Sigil of Bloodlust also fell in price around the same time.

Because they nerfed stacking sigils. Many are not using them in our newest builds.

The answer is in the same reddit link: people started crafting mystic axes.

Regarding the nerf: I tried Nike’s warrior build + suggested gear posted on GW2 Guru on my new warrior a week ago (I had all classes at 80 except a warrior), and the gear included underwater weapons with a bloodlust sigil. I was puzzled with the underwater weapon choice, and it wasn’t explained in the post. So I tried it. It turns out that if you have an underwater weapon equipped with a bloodlust sigil, you don’t lose your stack on land when switching your normal (non-underwater) bloodlust weapons. I’m assuming this is a bug, but found out many people have posted about this since the patch went live. So it could be a bug gone mainstream, so to say.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

(1): +25 Vitality
(2): +10% Swiftness duration
(3): +50 Vitality
(4): 25% chance to gain swiftness for 15s when hit. (Cooldown: 30s)
(5): +100 Vitality
(6): +20% Swiftness duration; +25% movement speed

Perpetual swiftness? Seriously, with the added vitality, it’s a huge advantage. 6th rune grants me +25% movement speed, 1 in 4 chance of bumping that 125% to 166% movement (swiftness is 133% of movement speed). In a zerg those running this rune, especially rangers, are gonna be in permanent invulnerability with the evade bug giving 2 seconds of invulnerability. I see huge possibilities with this rune.