Some one trying to flip Mini Karka

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lin.6487

lin.6487

I though the Mini jack a lop was a lot when some one try to flip it around 500g. but today I check mini karka… 525G… Who in the right mind going to pay for a mini that cost that much?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CGGAQIv.jpg[/IMG]

don’t know how to post ss right sry.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

A collector.

Some people just gotta own them all; and they have wallets to cover it. You might not, 99.9% of the game’s player base might not. But that’s ok, because you evidently aren’t the target audience of the seller (And given the total absence of supply, it’s not an unreasonable gamble)

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD, TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Robles.7458

Robles.7458

And now the same is happening with mini reef drake, there are only 4 at tp. I think it would be a good invest buy now and sell in a few days for 300g like the mini karkas.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

The supply was very limited and at their cheapest back in november they were 30g. Not unreasonable seeing that they aren’t really that easy to get.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

No one in their right mind is going to pay that much for a mini pet. It’s just flippers making bad decissions trying to play the market. There have been 15 or so up for sale since the Karka event took place and that number has remained unchanged for over 6 months. I know this. I check on a weekly basis. Some flipper bought up the supply and is simply attempting to manipulate the market. I wish him good luck on his endevour.
checkout my thread on this subject:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Mini-Karka-Hatchling-manipulation/first#post2124190

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Curse Drew.8679

Curse Drew.8679

Since minipets don’t account bound, they only dissapear if someone who owns one quits playing. If the owner only paid a fraction of the new high price, they might be inclined to sell it for huge profits, undercutting the new price. Minipets are kinda risky investments, since they don’t get removed after use.