Something is wrong with Black lion Trading

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xuneera.6478

Xuneera.6478

Hi, I’m not sure about the problem but I’m sure of the Mathematical count

11h ago I’ve sold an exotic item at 3,50 Gold and that is reported in “My Transaction” as shown in the screen.

Obviously that is not the only things that I’ve sold (see the item is in the 2th page) but when I’ve decided to pick up the sum I’ve been surprised to read that it was 2,3 Gold…

I know there is a Fee, but my Projected Profit would have to be of 3,15 Gold enough for to say that there was some issue.

I am attaching the screen that I did. Thanks in advance for all the answers that you will give me

:/

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I see that the item list you’re selling is the second page, items 11 to 20.

Maybe what happned is this…

Step 1. You got +/- 3g from the sales of that Exotic.
Step 2. You took the money from the TP (on this or another character, the TP is account-based).
Step 3. You sold other items totalling 2g.
Step 4. You see the 2g on the TP.

This is the only explanation i can think off, I never seen the TP taking gold like that.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

The transactions tabs on my screen have improper time.

Everything from the last 12 hours shows as “seconds ago”. And so if that was my screen, “11 hours ago” really means “23 hours ago”, which means you probably already collected the money.

But then again I sometimes get very late deliveries of sales profit.

But then again the items sold tab shows the date/time you put it up, not the date/time you sold (which is not useful to me).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xuneera.6478

Xuneera.6478

Thank you for your answers.
I’ll going to explain some points:

Step 1. You got +/- 3g from the sales of that Exotic
Item was sold for 3,50g at last is the sum that you can see in the screen..

Step 2. You took the money from the TP (on this or another character, the TP is account-based).
Nope. Is exactly the same character that I’ve logged-off/in 11hs after the transaction and I haven’t took money from BLT

Step 3. You sold other items totalling 2g.
Nope. All my others items was less expensive. That was the only one rarity

Step 4. You see the 2g on the TP.
I saw 2,3g for all items sold…. that means Exotic + other page..

:/

I’m sure, otherwise I would’nt have put this post that I have not withdrawn money from BLT, that is exactly the situation as my logg in 11 hours after the sale.
If it were as you say on the first page I had to sell items from 2g total but I sold poor to reach 10 silver… (if you want I’ll place all the previous pages and you do the math xD).
The money is still there, I have not withdrawn anything yet. I want to see what happens with other transactions….

This was…. weird.