SuperSkins on the TP

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Balthalzar.6243

Balthalzar.6243

Seems like someone is trying to raise there price.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

and this affects you how?

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

It probably doesn’t but given the length of this event it’s probably going to fail since the weapons skins will be fairly common.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

They’re working pretty hard at keeping the greatsword price up. 40 gold vs. 50 Bauble Bubbles? Hopefully it catches up to them and they get a nice financial burn for trying to gate off content from other users to enrich themselves.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Relativity.3264

Relativity.3264

Aren’t the rare ones separate from the green ones?

Maxed HOM (Name: Random Firing)
Fractal 80 before Fractured, world first fractal 50 after

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

They’re working pretty hard at keeping the greatsword price up. 40 gold vs. 50 Bauble Bubbles? Hopefully it catches up to them and they get a nice financial burn for trying to gate off content from other users to enrich themselves.

It’s pretty easy to get 40 gold. 50 Bauble bubbles take time.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Thelgar.7214

I’m picking up bauble bubbles a lot faster than I earn gold. I’m sure TP flippers and such can get gold faster, but playing open world, not so much.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

I just assumed they’d be account bound. Then I remembered this is an Anet game.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

The baubles are account bound. The skins are not.

If you want to farm 12500 bubbles for each skin I think you should be rewarded if you decide to convert the time you spent into gold.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

These are different. They’re the same skins, but you get them from the end-of-level chests as a possible looted drop. As more of these enter the market over the course of the month, the value will plummet.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nova.8021

Nova.8021

To the people saving up baubles to sell these, stahp. They are green and account bound.

Look at the ones on the TP, notice a difference?

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Same skins, they will be pretty worthless by the end of the month. I made 100% profit on the upswing though…. too bad I only had 20g. oh well, better luck next time.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kurow.6973

Kurow.6973

I just assumed they’d be account bound. Then I remembered this is an Anet game.

…but…we have a piece of kitten RNG ticket for fused weapons…

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I’m surprised that no one brought up the word “manipulator” yet. As in “People who complete the level and get a good chest drop are cornering the market on super rare items on the TP.”

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Thelgar.7214

I’m surprised that no one brought up the word “manipulator” yet. As in “People who complete the level and get a good chest drop are cornering the market on super rare items on the TP.”

Wow, it is the Wizard of Tyria. You just made a strawman without an argument.

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Wow, it is the Wizard of Tyria. You just made a strawman without an argument.

It is said that a quaggan earns its wings when you successfully counter a fallacy with another.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

It’s all about the timing.

Serenity now~Insanity later

SuperSkins on the TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

50 bauble bubbles took me roughly 2 1/2 hours to get.

If you compare the time it took to get those and equate that to the 40 gold price, I was making about 16 gold an hour. Seems like a pretty good rate to me.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30