T6 prices again

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Wuts going on? They’re going back up consistently.

This isn’t good.

It’s not good at all.

pls.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

Not good for who? The buyers or the sellers? Always look at both sides of the coin.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Think ascended armor. People stopped selling t6, which sucks, doing a legendary

A L T S
Skritt Happens

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Ascended armor is indeed the culprit.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Good for me again I’m making money finally! Well i would be if everything else (I’m looking at you heavy bags) except t6 didn’t go up with them.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

(edited by Yumiko Ishida.3769)

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Sell them soon Yumi. You can probably figure out what happens when 100k people start doing fractals. The dredge fractal alone will flood us with zillions of heavy miner’s bags. These prices are nice to a rich few, but it is impossible for them to stay this high when fractured goes live.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

DONT
dont sell them soon

price will go up
first with armor asc-patch and after this we will have someday jeweller craft to 500 AND we will have precursor scavage hunt

this means everyone and there dog can make a precursor and will go to make a legendary – so t6 mats will be very very rare

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: froacus.6892

froacus.6892

DONT
dont sell them soon

price will go up
first with armor asc-patch and after this we will have someday jeweller craft to 500 AND we will have precursor scavage hunt

this means everyone and there dog can make a precursor and will go to make a legendary – so t6 mats will be very very rare

i agree that the combo of Anet introducing farming events to increase player base wealth and ascended armor/ precursor hunt will ultimately increase the demand for t6 mats. however, t6 mats won’t ever become “very very rare” simply due to the multitude of ways to accumulate them (t5 —> t6, laurels, farming bags in orr/elsewhere/etc). in the end, what i see happening is that the price of t6 mats will gradually increase and replace insane precursor prices as the most cost prohibitive part of crafting a legendary.

i know a few people who have already started to stockpile t6 mats in anticipation of the ascended armor crafting and associated increases in demand and price.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

Bad idea. Precursor hunts will take lots of time, and will mostly be interesting to those that already have the rest. Ascended armor leveling will be snowflake crafting and crafting with insignias you can salvage from eg dungeon armor (see wiki, not new info). Yes t6 blood will rise but that will virtually be the only one that won’t be able to keep up.

Anet has a trackrecord of thinking of solutions to these things in advance through the content they release. Even now, the toxic content led to a mass influx of the materials we were short of for ascended armor crafting (linen, cotton, wool). Don’t kid yourselves.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

I could be wrong, certainly won’t be the first time. But gonna have to disagree with you in some parts Buttercup. Yes I believe they will make the hunt very grindy. But I believe once people see there is the possibility to acquire one, they will work on it. Recalling how people played gw1, some of those titles required couple hundred hours of grind each, yet many people did it just for the title.
I think once people see a progression from playing the game to acquire a pre, more will do that. I also think many people that already have a legendary will go for the pre hunt, then we need to consider. If the hunt is tied into some ap rewards 1000’s more will pursue that more for the points. The pre hunt has the ability to appeal to many people on different levels.
Not trying to troll or start an argument, just a difference of opinion.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

I could be wrong, certainly won’t be the first time. But gonna have to disagree with you in some parts Buttercup. Yes I believe they will make the hunt very grindy. But I believe once people see there is the possibility to acquire one, they will work on it. Recalling how people played gw1, some of those titles required couple hundred hours of grind each, yet many people did it just for the title.
I think once people see a progression from playing the game to acquire a pre, more will do that. I also think many people that already have a legendary will go for the pre hunt, then we need to consider. If the hunt is tied into some ap rewards 1000’s more will pursue that more for the points. The pre hunt has the ability to appeal to many people on different levels.
Not trying to troll or start an argument, just a difference of opinion.

You’re right, and I had considered that, but my current thinking is that Anet will have a counter-measure to alleviate the t6 market, as they’ve always done thus far. That’s why I said the t6 blood will be out of whack again (40’ish silver or more), as no measure they implement, even another southsun or arena farmfest, could suppress the demand for those once ascended armor crafting goes live. Everyone wants berserker first, it’s simple. And everyone wants mighty infusions as well, if that system continues to exist. Add precursor crafting and t6 blood will go nuts. But I’m pretty confident they’ll have a solution for the rest of the t6 fine crafting materials, which means some of those will simply remain to hover around the current prices, and some will go down.

But your word is as good as mine, it’s all up in the air. I’m just predicting stuff based on what I’ve seen thus far. I don’t think I’ve been wrong before with these expectations/guesstimates, but that could be my selective memory playing its part.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

danielrjones.8759

@Buttercup, I completely agree about the counter measures and do think they will adjust prices accordingly, I was thinking more along the lines there will be a spike, people panic buying and what not. And if hunt is tied to ap, the majority of that group of people want those points "now: so to speak. So they wont lose their position.
And yes I feel there could be a stall in prices due to the influx of fotm players, but as with most new content peoples attention begin to wane at some point, Unless there is something more profitable than other avenues of making gold.
Buying/selling on tp, when those purchases appeals to someone’s vanity has been extremely profitable for me.

Extremely good point about the blood though. And loved your selective memory comment. My wife claims I live in that world.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

price will go up

you need t6 mats in future for:
- fractal patch: Back items – alot people still dont have them and for this new fractal lvl 30+ slots you can only have on back and rings – so t6 mats and ecto will go up and i dont think the fractalruns made by archievement hunters will cover this
- Precursor scavage Hunt – will push Legendarycrafting and this need a lot t6 mats (lodestones)
- Armor crafting 400-500
- maby Jeweller 400-500 cause i still think Jeweller will make Infusions

this are things we know will come for sure and I dont think arenanet care for t6 mats price or would have a problem when they rise 10-20 silver cause we alraedy have Goldinflation inGame so People have the Gold for it. AND they did alraedy enough with Champfarming to bring the mats.

(edited by Romek.4201)

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

As someone who sorely regrets missing the boat when Vicious Claws dropped to 10 silver each, I certainly hope your prediction is right, Buttercup.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

sooooo….do we sell or wait?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

Prices of T6 fine mats have moved, what, 10% in the last month? That’s what we’re getting riled about?

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: froacus.6892

froacus.6892

Prices of T6 fine mats have moved, what, 10% in the last month? That’s what we’re getting riled about?

Nope.

getting riled up about speculating future prices

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

check prices now^^

how i said … a lot will craft back items and with future patches t6 mats can only rise

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Gasoline.2570

44 silver powerful blood
gg

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

danielrjones.8759

Buttercup called it on the blood as well. Some of us had different opinions regarding the remaining t6. Of course I want them all to rise.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Buttercup called it on the blood as well. Some of us had different opinions regarding the remaining t6. Of course I want them all to rise.

The rise of the blood prices is due to the added recipes for ascended zerker backpieces that can be crafted with bloodstone dust now instead of mist essence.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

44 silver powerful blood
gg

This just makes me laugh – they aren’t any harder to go out and get than before.

If enough people keep telling folks “Don’t farm the actual mats, just do dungeons and buy it” what did you think was going to happen?

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Gasoline.2570

Uh, yes they are. The droprate of t6 is beyond awful. No less if you want something certain – good luck getting them!

Oh of course you will get them eventually, what with only hundreds upon hundreds of hours later, killing the same mob over and over? No grind indeed.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

Interestingly, prices for Vicious Claws have not moved much at all, despite supply dropping to 1.5k. The same is true for most of the other T6 mats. Only Powerful Blood has really spiked above the band.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cathgar.7581

Cathgar.7581

Prices have risen because you do not need to do Fractals to make certain ascended back items now.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

I’ve actually heard that the Vial versions of the recipes to make Quiver of a Thousand Arrows and There with Yakkington don’t work anymore either. Can anybody with the appropriate mats confirm or deny this?

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Belexes.4923

Belexes.4923

“All of the ascended back-item pieces that required 1 vial of Condensed Mists Essence can now be forged with Bloodstone Dust instead.”

I’ll take Anet at their word that this is indeed true. If it is not, then they just cost people a lot of gold on buying up T6 mats….

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

It’s generally true. The only two Ascended backpieces that didn’t get new Bloodstone Dust recipes are the Quiver of a Thousand Arrows and There with Yakkington. However, I’m still trying to get confirmation over whether the old recipes have also been removed, or whether they’re still available.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Where can I find the new recipes with bloodstone dust? The wiki hasn’t been updated yet.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

The recipes are basically identical to the old ones, except replace “1 Vial of Mist Essence” with “250 Piles of Bloodstone Dust”.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Uh, yes they are. The droprate of t6 is beyond awful. No less if you want something certain – good luck getting them!

2 things~

First, I said the rate hadn’t changed. If you know how to farm them, you’re getting them. Not a lot, but enough to make just as good of an income as the typical dungeon runner.

Second, you just explained in detail why they are expensive – because people think they should just go grind gold and expect the people doing the killing to hand them over on the cheap.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

Third, you could just go do something else and not pay attention for a couple weeks, and check prices again after the demand spike has passed.

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Interestingly, prices for Vicious Claws have not moved much at all, despite supply dropping to 1.5k. The same is true for most of the other T6 mats. Only Powerful Blood has really spiked above the band.

I’ve actually heard that the Vial versions of the recipes to make Quiver of a Thousand Arrows and There with Yakkington don’t work anymore either. Can anybody with the appropriate mats confirm or deny this?

These two occurrences are related. You cannot make Quiver of a Thousand Arrows and There with Yakkington with Bloodstone Dust, whereas the other 8 recipes were added. You can still make both with the “old way.” There is therefore less demand for Vicious Claws as a result.

Powerful Blood will have spiked first, because ’zerker gear always gets made first/most.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GlowSticks.9734

GlowSticks.9734

Just made 150G +/- selling my T6 mats, love the upgrade price!

T6 prices again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

These two occurrences are related. You cannot make Quiver of a Thousand Arrows and There with Yakkington with Bloodstone Dust, whereas the other 8 recipes were added. You can still make both with the “old way.” There is therefore less demand for Vicious Claws as a result.

Powerful Blood will have spiked first, because ’zerker gear always gets made first/most.

Thanks for the info that The Quiver of a Thousand Arrows and Yakkingtons Tale still work with mist essence. At least this confirms for me that those recipes and the selectable stats on them are working as intended and are not an oversight from the patch when mf got removed from gear.

I am not a big fractal guy, i am maybe lvl 15 or so but got 2 mist essences along the way and crafted one of each (selected celestial and zerker stats).

It makes me wonder though, that people rather spend around 25g more to get a zerker backpiece with powerful blood, rather than farming one mist essence and craft it with claws and select zerker stats.

I think now is the best time to get into fractals if you didnt like it before.
I guess most people just dont know about the fact that you can choose stats when crafting with claws, essentially making 1 Vial of Mist Essence worth 25g to you, if you consider that you need 250 bloods and blood is 10s more expensive than claws.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.