TP Listing fees

TP Listing fees

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saarkhastick.9571

Saarkhastick.9571

Any chance you’ve considered changing the listing fee to a transaction fee? That is, collect the fee at the time of sale rather than when the item is listed? I don’t have much coin but I have a Greatsaw skin that I could sell to make some coin. HOWEVER, I don’t have the 3+g to cover the listing fee so I can’t sell it.

So anyway, just thought I’d throw that suggestion out there, that you subtract the fee at the time of sale rather than at the time of listing.

TP Listing fees

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheUnNamedHero.4167

TheUnNamedHero.4167

[Places items I want to keep, but don’t have the inventory space for, on the TP for 1000000G. Remove later when I need it for no cost]

I approve of infinite inventory systems.

2012 Halloween Tower Champion
The Lost Shores should have stayed lost.

TP Listing fees

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saarkhastick.9571

Saarkhastick.9571

People will find a way to abuse anything I’m afraid. In other games such as WoW, I seem to recall the AH would take their cut when the item sold. Maybe I’m misremembering though. It’s been some time since I’ve played that game. The problem is now that listings don’t expire on the TP. If you could only have an item up for 48hrs or so, it wouldn’t become a very useful place to store items you don’t currently have room for.

TP Listing fees

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tallenn.9218

Tallenn.9218

I’m sure if they really put their minds to it, they could come up with another solution to prevent the TP from being used as temp storage.