TP Previewing Items

TP Previewing Items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LardMan.6871

LardMan.6871

Why isn’t this option available in TP? Seeing as how this game is big on aesthetics, I would think it would be a no brainer.

TP Previewing Items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Africanus Maximus.4729

Africanus Maximus.4729

I second this movement.

TP Previewing Items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Elarii.2756

Elarii.2756

Since noone else has stepped up, I’ll third it! This would probably entice me to buy even more rather than pass because I’d rather not take the chance on something I won’t like.

This is ot but I’d also like to be able to pick up just one item at a time from the TP!

Sometimes I buy stuff, especially dyes, for my other characters and it’s just annoying to have to do the bank run, take stuff out to put in the dyes, switch characters, pick up the dyes(or whatever) from my bank, log back in on the character that had to do the total pick up, put back the stuff I had had to take out to make room and then finally get back to playing the game….

TP Previewing Items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Obi.9365

Obi.9365

I’m also all for this, and was a bit shocked it was not already in game. On more then one occasion I’ve bought something cause via the icon i thought it might be a cool skin, and then was so disappointed I had to just sell it back at a loss. Generally I’ll check wiki, or other places to see if I can find a picture of the skin, but often there are none. Not fun at all..

TP Previewing Items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Caleindal.6794

Caleindal.6794

On another thread about this, a dev said its on the to do list.