TP Stole my cash and items.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Loco.5739

Loco.5739

Strange things happening with TP tonight. I removed few runes form selling list worth over 6g and the didn’t appear in ‘Pick up’ panel. Later I listed several diffirent lodestones for sale and when they have been sold cash didn;t appear too in ‘Pick up panel’. Still waiting to recive it. kitten I’ll lose like 20g if it won;t be fixed.

[SC]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Try clicking the Take All button, regardless of what you see.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tamens.2781

Tamens.2781

Same problem. Lost about 50-80g and some items.
Clicking the Take All button, relogins, 10-hours waiting dont help me.
Removing orders and buying items have no effect on Pick Up panel

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I have had an issue with the Post all day and all night! (jan 17th)
Anything I list lists fine, but anything that sells or anything I cancel my listing for is not delivered to my Pick-Up Tab; no coin from sales, no items returned from canceled items I’m selling, no coin from canceled purchase orders. Esplen, clicking the Take All even when nothing is listed makes no difference for me, I receive nothing. I am watching my items sell that I listed and not getting any coin delivered. I can’t cancel my items that I fear I may lose out on if they sell (with my not getting any coin for their sales) since I am also not getting the item returned to my Pick-Up Tab.
I’ve also attempted to purchase items. The coin is taken from my wallet but I am given the red “Item Does Not Exist” or “transaction does not match any listed item” or whatever it says when a purchase fails. So money is gone, no item given.
I’ve submitted bug reports.
I’ve tried end-tasking the awesomium process and restarting GW2 completely since I saw another user mention it had helped them with their TP issues; didn’t work.
I’ve done full restarts, reboots and restarts, logging in under different characters…nothing has worked.

Am I completely out all of the coin and all of the items I’ve paid for/sold/removed from my selling items/canceled purchase orders?

I really want some feedback from an Arenanet representative on this serious issue.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Loco.5739

After 8 hours still no cash, no items in my Pick up tab. I also pushed take all and nothing happend. I sent ticket about missing runes, now I send another ticket about missing cash with screenshot. Still waiting for feedback.

Added screenshot. I can’t buy anything on TP. It say’s no items for sale…

Attachments:

[SC]

(edited by Loco.5739)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Neish.7853

Neish.7853

Same problem here.

Friendly Tina from support:
We need to wait max 7 days and everything must be OK otherwise contact support again and they will trying to fix problems…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

Ya it is a mystic gobble machine. It happens all the time it is just a little RNG added into the market and nothing to worry about. There is a .01% chance per every action on the TP that has a chance to become displaced. Just keeping people poor – by gems you will?

It happens and a fair amount I have lost 15g myself cause of this “bug” I think there is no bug and what I say above is the truth.

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

After talking with Support I was told to wait through the weekend until a second maintenance could be carried out this morning. I don’t see the maintenance mentioned anywhere on the site other than in my support correspondence so I don’t know if it was even carried out.

“I’m sorry to hear that your Guild Wars 2 account is experiencing this issue. After the recent maintenance on January 17th, an extremely small number of players can no longer complete their transactions. You are one of the unfortunate few. We have confirmed that all requests are being entered successfully and will complete as normal when we have corrected the issue.

I recommend that you not attempt to make any more transacations (Trading Post, Currency Exchange, or Gem Store) until we fix it. Otherwise, you might end up with more transactions completed than you really wanted.

We intend to correct this issue by having another maintenance which is scheduled for Wednesday morning, January 23rd. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience this issue may be causing you, and thanks in advance for your patience."

Either way my issue is still not resolved and I’m still unable to use the trading post for anything. I updated support that my issue is still not resolved. Awaiting a reply.

Anyone else’s problem get sorted out or were you told the same thing?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Loco.5739

I’ve recived the same answer like you did. And yes, still no fix for my problem. I don’t even know did they make some maintance. I’ve logged on my friend acc on my PC and on his account TP works well so it’s not my game files problem. Still waiting for fixing. It’s 6 days now without TP working well.

[SC]

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

I got a very quick response from Support saying:

“I apologize for any confusion, it looks like the maintenance has not yet been applied to address the problem you’re seeing. It sounds like the plans are still to try and do that today, but the exact time is not yet announced. I would recommend to keep tabs on the Official Forums, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news, as we will post the maintenance time there once it is verified.”

Here’s to hoping we can get back to gaming as normal again soon

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: itawashii.4087

itawashii.4087

It happend to me twice – first time on january 20th and second today (23rd). I lost about 60 G in total. I hope I will get my money back …

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

Justice.

1+1 = potato

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

It better be resolved before the big update so I can actually get gems for the gem store as I see several things I’m interested in…though emptying my bank and all of my characters bags and sell it all on the TP will be first priority so I can actually play, then buy proper gear and weaponry for all of my characters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Loco.5739

It’s after maintance update and still TP doesn’t work for me. Are You serious guys? Its 7 days without TP working well.. Still waiting for feedback.

[SC]

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

Same here…no change. Everything is still broken :\
sigh

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

Issues have all been resolved after their 2nd maintenance earlier today. Happy gaming.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Faryz.8497

Faryz.8497

I still don’t have my issue resolved. Bought items that did not appear in take all, still waiting. =/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Same issue here. I just sold 243 Omnomberry tarts for 6 s 86 c ea. Trading post lists that I have 4 g 7s 48 c available for pickup. Where did my other 10 g go?

Edit: Just had to take everything… looks like there was a bit of backup.

(edited by Nevets Crimsonwing.5271)