TP - Upgrade Component Categories

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrCharger.5480

MrCharger.5480

I’m sure this has been said somewhere here but…

Please add a 4th category to the “upgrade component” section of the TP.

As it stands you go to upgrade component, you get 3 choices: All, Armor, and Weapon. Well when you select “weapon” all you see are items to upgrade accessories, rings, and amulets.

The gems/sigils for weapons don’t even show. I’m talking about gems such as garnet pebble and weapon sigils such as sigil of force. These gems/sigils should show in Weapon subcategory, not amulet/ring/accessory gems.

Basically the categories should be as follows:
1-All
2-Armor
3-Weapon (that shows sigils and all purpose gems)
4-Accessories/rings/amulets (or simply call it trinkets or something)

Now I know I can simply go on the TP and do a search for the word “Sigil”. But it still seems a little odd that the categories are messed up like this. Basically make sure weapon gems/sigils show in the weapon subcategory and just add a 4th category for the accessory/ring/amulet gems.

Thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Agree, when searching for armors its just as obnoxious… would kill for an additional filter to filter light/med/heavy armors (though I’m sure this has also been suggested elsewhere)

in Black Lion Trading Co

MrCharger.5480

Agree, when searching for armors its just as obnoxious… would kill for an additional filter to filter light/med/heavy armors (though I’m sure this has also been suggested elsewhere)

I totally forgot about that lol

Quoted For Truth

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I’ve brought this up on the forums months ago and no rep from Anet responded and nothing has been done to fix it. I also reported it in-game a dozen times.

I’ve since stopped reporting bugs as they are never fixed or even acknowledged here on the forums (I don’t think they even read most of this stuff), so please don’t expect them to do anything about this clearly messed up sorting aspect of upgrade components. This would be shameful to still have this even in late-beta stage of development, let alone over 9 months post-launch.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

MrCharger.5480

Ya I didn’t really think they would do anything about it and I was sure this has been brought up before just sucks that they don’t even acknowledge these things.

But if they do decide to pay attention and fix these they need to fix another thing: People putting orders for items less than the vendor price. I can’t insta sell an item when the asking price is less than the vendor price… It’s not the buyers fault cause we can’t know the vendor price for every item, but Anet needs to show them the same error as us: “You can’t put a bid less than the vendor price” or something like that.

But then again, I’m just wasting my breath