TP fee wtf ??????????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

omg from 305g item lost more that 31g on fee omg anet why you make more on fee like 50% give us normal trading system like in GW1 not this thief system

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The fee is 15%. Which is quite logical and a rather needed gold sink.
You will still get over 200g so I don’t really see the problem.

Gold sinks need to exist.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nerelith.7360

Nerelith.7360

Relax all is well. you post something you pay the fee once, the stuff stays on the post The Gods alone know how long until it either sells, or until you cancel. If you cancel, all you are out is the listing fee. A lot better than some games where how long something is available depends on how much you pay, and then if it doesn’t sell in that time, it is mailed back to you. And you need to relist.

I know some will say " do your homework, and list at a good price." And yes, but some times the market rises or falls for a Bit… and you miss the price. Better to list once…then pay the 15 % when it sells. It’s not " OMG THE GAMESUXXORZTYRIAWILLENDDESTROYTHEGAME ARGHHHHHHH!!!!"

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

I suspicious how anyone manages to obtain an item worth 305g, and not understand how the trading post works strokes chin

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

I got it! It is RNG!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

i know how trading post work but its bad when game have only 1 way how sell items there is no C.O.D in mail and no trade game with only 1 way to sell items is bad

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

The TP is probably one of the best-designed things in the game as far as market structure is concerned. Either way, you could always risk your goods and try selling off the TP if you care about your 31g that much.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!