TP is REALLY clunky this morning

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Took me many attempts just to see what I had for sale. Is there server maintenance going on?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

I’d say we need a little extra server maintenance. It’s been buggy for some time now, today especially though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Seercull.1495

Seercull.1495

Yea, in fact I put up a buy order for 2g and 8s and didn’t get any item yet ands when I check the “Items i’m Buying” tab theres nothing in there so that 2g down the drain. i hope when they fix it my buy order comes back so i dont loose the 2g. In general it’s verey clunky, everything takes extremely long to load.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Don’t know just now in underworld realm I can’t buy anything for about 30-45 minutes just when I wanted too power lvl some profs to lvl my mesmer >_<

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

its totally screwed.
It throws up an error when I try to buy something. so I try again. Only to find out a few mins later that now I’ve bought double the amount…..

Thanks Anet…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: drake.2135

drake.2135

Checking the “What I’m Buying” tab will still show up, but it takes an eternity. Aside from being offline, this is the worst I’ve experienced with the Trading Post.

“The beginning is the beginning. The end is also the beginning.”
~Drake from Blackgate

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asko.4120

Asko.4120

At least on my server Desolation the TP is working extremely slowly, inventory takes forever to load and buying/selling takes 10-30 seconds to process. Even then I get an error message related to buying/selling even though the action was registered.

Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

The TP is a common instance that all servers share so this should be affecting all servers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

Yep, pretty much impossible to use it at the moment.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taterz.1706

Taterz.1706

This sucks a bit, i just listed “firebringer” for 110 gold, it took my listing money, and the sword. But no sign of it on the TP. Jeez what a way to lose 100+ gold.

Why dont they just take the TP offline when it’s running bad like this, they did when the game was released.

Swisstony – Elementalist
I Swisstony ! – Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/swisstony239

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

Might want to give them a couple hours, it’s not even 8am PDT.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Seercull.1495

Seercull.1495

This sucks a bit, i just listed “firebringer” for 110 gold, it took my listing money, and the sword. But no sign of it on the TP. Jeez what a way to lose 100+ gold.

Why dont they just take the TP offline when it’s running bad like this, they did when the game was released.

yea, same thing happened to me (just with less gold) let’s hope it will resolve itself

in Black Lion Trading Co

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Cant even sell things now, just get an error. If you don’t get an error, you can see your cash on hand go down by the listing fee, so you know the sale went through, it’s just not ever giving the OK. I don’t think anyone’s stuff is being lost, it’s just failing when trying to report success.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mélanie Corolleur.2831

Mélanie Corolleur.2831

European Community Manager

Next

Thanks for reporting this. Our team is looking into it.

We will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mélanie Corolleur.2831

Previous

Mélanie Corolleur.2831

European Community Manager

We are putting the Trading Post under maintenance until further notice to sort this issues out. Please bear with us while we work on this.

Thank you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

I have a gajillion items up on the TP and probably wouldn’t notice if any of my listings disappeared. To those of you that have experienced these problems before, do you normally get your items back or have you actually lost items for good?

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkSider.1079

DarkSider.1079

It’s currently down for maintenance. Honestly, all those items that are priced at vendor price or lower should be automatically closed and items returned to the sellers. There’s a ton of junk on there that can’t be touched (as far as buying/selling) that probably takes up valuable space. I assume the TP is in someway integrated into a database, in that case, condensing the contents and optimizing it would help speed up pull times when we attempt to use it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brom.5319

Brom.5319

Never lost an item or cash as yet due to any of this type of problem thankfully.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Daemon.4295

It’s currently down for maintenance. Honestly, all those items that are priced at vendor price or lower should be automatically closed and items returned to the sellers. There’s a ton of junk on there that can’t be touched (as far as buying/selling) that probably takes up valuable space. I assume the TP is in someway integrated into a database, in that case, condensing the contents and optimizing it would help speed up pull times when we attempt to use it.

How can there be items priced at lower than vendor value?

- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taterz.1706

Taterz.1706

Never lost an item or cash as yet due to any of this type of problem thankfully.

I hope i don’t, would be very annoyed to lose 100+ gold.

Fingers crossed

Swisstony – Elementalist
I Swisstony ! – Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/swisstony239

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PrimalFear.4126

PrimalFear.4126

When the game first came out you could buy/sell items below merchant value, it was changed sometime after that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PrimalFear.4126

PrimalFear.4126

We are putting the Trading Post under maintenance until further notice to sort this issues out. Please bear with us while we work on this.

Thank you!

As frustrating as it is to have the TP offline for some of us, I just wanted to say that this maintenance is “desperately” needed and I’m glad your working to fix it.

It has been slow with short periods of just searching and searching for sometimes several minutes at a time before bringing up anything.

I’m very happy that someone is working to make it better, it has needed a good “cleaning” for awhile now.

Many thanx, credit where credit is due.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dannymichel.6019

dannymichel.6019

Any ETA? —-——-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ethros.1453

Ethros.1453

Any ETA? —-——-

All they are going to say is “When it’s ready”

~Mr. Illuminati
Inspiration is only as good as it’s interpreter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkSider.1079

DarkSider.1079

Because they were listed long ago, vendor prices changed. Thus why on some items you can’t meet orders because the price is lower than the vendor value.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Any idea when we may see a fix?

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Even if they’ve found the source of the problem, an ETA won’t come since a grand majority of people will violently scream at them the moment they’re five minutes late. If they haven’t found the cause of the problem, they can’t reasonably give an ETA they can stand by.

To be honest, be glad they’ve got people working on it and took the time to let us know. Better this than being kept in the dark as to whether or not they’re even aware of it.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

it’s better to see the TP come online without announcement or with an announcement after it’s 5 minutes online, lowers the ETA yelling when they’re late.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dinominator.9862

dinominator.9862

I’d give it some time. Someone on the ANet staff has to farm enough gold to then go through the TP and buy out all the vendor trash, one by one. :P

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Seems the TP is back up. Working fine for me atm.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Black Lion Trading Co

Daemon.4295

I’d give it some time. Someone on the ANet staff has to farm enough gold to then go through the TP and buy out all the vendor trash, one by one. :P

LOL, COF will be stormed by Anet staff.

- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -