The GREEN Success

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

this Green Success Pop Up is the Most annoying thing ever

please please please can you remove the ok/close buttons on this pop up and make the complete green thing a button? so i dont needto move mouse everytime and can just click somewhere in this greenwindow to close it?

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Just click outside of the box to make it go away.

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

lol this would be even worse

the problem is the OK button on this green window is not same place as the buy or sell button on screen before. So when wanna buy more than 1 stack i have to move always my mouse. And this is annoying like hell.

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ayrilana.1396

the problem is the OK button on this green window is not same place as the buy or sell button on screen before. So when wanna buy more than 1 stack i have to move always my mouse. And this is annoying like hell.

I’ve had no problem. You do not have to hit the OK button. Just click outside of that box and it goes away.

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

I KNOW I CAN CLICK SOWMEHRE ON MY SCREEN
i even can turn off gw2 and the green window goes away
or shut down pc …..

man
it is bout “action” i have to do after pressing buy or sell button which is not needed and just there to be annoying

you clearly never did mass buying or mass selling and you clearly dont even know what the problem is so plz stop answering all my posts (3th or 4th now and it always showed you dont know what you talk bout)

to make it simple – when i buy/sell 500 stacks from something than i can´t just click the buy/sell button again and again while watching tv on other screen, i always have to move my mouse to the next button and back.

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

We use to have a confirmation on selling on the old TP and sometimes it took a long while to acknowledge we clicked OK a 2nd time. Right now what makes it annoying for me is it takes a bit to draw it the first few times.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ayrilana.1396

I KNOW I CAN CLICK SOWMEHRE ON MY SCREEN
i even can turn off gw2 and the green window goes away
or shut down pc …..

man
it is bout “action” i have to do after pressing buy or sell button which is not needed and just there to be annoying

you clearly never did mass buying or mass selling and you clearly dont even know what the problem is so plz stop answering all my posts (3th or 4th now and it always showed you dont know what you talk bout)

to make it simple – when i buy/sell 500 stacks from something than i can´t just click the buy/sell button again and again while watching tv on other screen, i always have to move my mouse to the next button and back.

So now you resort to insults saying that I don’t know what I’m talking about? Really? Just because you don’t agree with someone, doesn’t mean that they dont know what they’re talking about.

What i’m stating is a completely viable method to get rid of the confirmation box and even suggested/mentioned by Anet. I have done mass selling and buying and it’s not a bother assuming the box actually loads right away.

Edit;

Read this post

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/PROs-and-CONs-New-Trading-Post/first#post4389774

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I just click the X in the item’s window. If you click ‘OK’, you then have to click that X anyways if you’re not going to buy more of that item. It’s the same as clicking cancel.
still, I would also prefer the note saying it went through was a popup window, and I was able to immediately click ‘buy’ again or just close that item’s window right away.
also, can the escape button close the item’s window and not the TP? so you’d have to press escape twice to exit the TP.

The GREEN Success

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Just click somewhere outside the green box for it to go away.
Just kidding.
Not sure if it depends on screen resolution but on my TP the Buy/sell button on the previous screen and the OK button in the green window actually overlap a little bit, so i am able to buy a stack of an item and confirm ok, buy another stack, confirm, etc. without having to move my mouse.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.