Things I would GLADLY pay Gems for

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lynith.1650

Lynith.1650

Good job on the Gem Shop so far. I like the unlimited use gathering items. It’s not necessary, but so convenient. So I had a few more ideas and I thought I’d mention some ideas in between instigator spawns (or Karka Queen spawns.)

I received VERY favorable reaction for:
-A ferret (Mini or Toy slot?) that loots items around you automatically
-A high-stack salvage kit that automatically salvages items below a set threshold.
Combined, these would be absolutely incredible.

I received some favorable reaction for:
-A karka hatchling “hat.” You wouldn’t even need to make a new skin. Just permanently attach one to my face. (Headcrabs ftw)

Seriously, I’d buy these items in a heartbeat. You’ve probably already thought of them, but the support is there.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cygnus.8913

cygnus.8913

I still want the banker golem I got with the Collector’s Edition with a longer shelf life. That was really nifty.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

Anything that allowed me to loot items automatically as I ran past definitely qualifies for ‘go ahead, take my money’ status. Anyone who does a lot of WvW will open their wallet without thinking twice for such an item.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Anything that allowed me to loot items automatically as I ran past definitely qualifies for ‘go ahead, take my money’ status. Anyone who does a lot of WvW will open their wallet without thinking twice for such an item.

i do alot of wvw and ive started leaving loot on the ground until quite some time after the battle, im guessing ive lost a bit doing this as i wouldnt want to be disturbed when trying to fight, i would 100% rip my debit card out of my wallet and buy this

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

i do alot of wvw and ive started leaving loot on the ground until quite some time after the battle, im guessing ive lost a bit doing this as i wouldnt want to be disturbed when trying to fight, i would 100% rip my debit card out of my wallet and buy this

That’s funny, a fellow guildie and I were discussing something like this earlier, I would be all for buying something to loot for me .

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

How about a 100-slot dolyak walking bag?

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Aurelian Omenkind.2470

that follows you slowly and you have to defend?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

that follows you slowly and you have to defend?

Oh, I thought more of an inverted mini … like a maxi! That holds my stuff. But he could defend me too if you like ^^

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

I would buy something like the Torchlight ferret in a heartbeat. Ooh! Even better, ANet could charge to add the feature to a mini! It could be a gem store item that you use and then select whichever mini you want to have the feature. I’d finally have some way to use my mini collection.

I would also pay for a Town Clothing bank tab. Even just a Skins bank tab that I could put skins into manually so that I wouldn’t be taking up regular bank space.

More inexhaustible gathering tools. I’d settle for ones with no animations if ANet made them cheaper.

Auto-sorting bags sounds like a good idea. I don’t play fractals much.

Auto-salvaging sounds a little risky. I mean, at this point it’s not worth it to salvage high-level cloth or leather items, I just sell them instead.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MobMama.5648

MobMama.5648

I received some favorable reaction for:
-A karka hatchling “hat.” You wouldn’t even need to make a new skin. Just permanently attach one to my face. (Headcrabs ftw)

Seriously, I’d buy these items in a heartbeat. You’ve probably already thought of them, but the support is there.

Ditto. I too would buy the Karka hatchling “hat.” Unless I’m really low on health during combat or in dire straits, I don’t even bother ‘dodging’ to dislodge these cuties.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Speedos. They better be blue to match my quaggan hat.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

More bank/inventory slots(I mean more than 8 bags/bank tabs) but this seems like it would be least likely out of all the things mentioned here.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

That’s funny, a fellow guildie and I were discussing something like this earlier, I would be all for buying something to loot for me .

This

and auto-equip mini slots

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

I don’t think auto-loot in any form will ever happen due to botting.

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I don’t think auto-loot in any form will ever happen due to botting.

Well how about just a slight improvement then? So if you are standing in range of say 5 lootable things one press of F should loot all of them instead of FFFFF. However I don’t think that should involve any sort of gem item, that is just a general quality of life thing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Little karkas permanenpty attached to ur face/back/peg would be funny :p, not something for me though.
I would buy equipable items that shine light on the environment, or some kind of upgrade to make existig gloeing items do that, like the fractal capacitor.
When i enter a dark cave or guild puzzle i always have to swap to my torch or mad king’s book!
I would also definitely buy swimsuits and special dyes for underwear. Id also buy sexy medium and heavy armors, right now we jus have too many trench coats and tin cans :/. Light armors are currently ok in my oppinion, but we could always use more.
Id buy an item that turns a souldbound item into permanent account bound! Especially for those expensive items like legendaries.
Hmmmm, and hair styles and body types that arent availabe through normal character creation :o.
And more cat minis….
Theres a lot i would buy, really!
The only time i wont buy something is when ts RNG … If jt wasnt for RNG i would have my christmass quaggan mini now :’(.

My priority here would probably be the new armor and underwear dyes!

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

The usefulness of this item isn’t great but i really want a light armor skin of the Orrian wraiths in the item shop.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

A ferret (Mini or Toy slot?) that loots items around you automatically.

Does want!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bobler.2074

Bobler.2074

1. gangdum style dance or thriller
2. propeller hat (similar to the tunneler but u Float a bit )
3.weapon skin Create (for any weapon skin thats be releaseed with a 50% chance to get a skin) would need to be something like 1000 gems per)
4. Precursor box/ascended gear box( something like 1 per account per week or month 1% chance for PC and 20% for ascended with exotic/tokens/T6 crafting mats/Gifts*any kind as “junk” items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bobler.2074

Bobler.2074

only bad thing about a mini that collects loot is botters profits will skyrocket and inflation will go nuts

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I had an idea once that Minis were actually like summonable allies that would help you fight in combat. Each mini has a different set of skills; some would snare, some would heal, and some just deal straight up damage. If a mini is “slain”, it goes back into your backpack and can’t be summoned again for a day. The player themselves is also “stricken with guilt” for sending poor Chauncey Von Snuffles III into the middle of a horde of Risen and can’t summon another mini for an hour.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Myeorve.1520

Myeorve.1520

You know not sure if anyone else thought about this not sure why but the Style store it’s like barely any care was given to it what so ever and I find it hard to believe they give a crap about these forums how can they be easier to navigate then tickets seems like you would need even more people to bother browsing them all but any ways… back to my point why is it that Clothing is just random assortments of junk that does not match I don’t understand that they have put in various shirts, and other junk that has absolutely no nice visual in matching with each other it seems more for trolls or people wanting to acting goofy then people actually wanting any Roleplay Value from this MMORPG. the Style section of the market Seriously needs someone better in charge of making the clothing… ;\ also I can’t find the topic out of the MILLIONS of forums so i’m using this one i’m sorry I don’t often bother with junk like this.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Delusion.6854

Delusion.6854

why would you want a looting pet ,Aoe loot is not enough for you?