Toxic Mantle/Gloves Skins

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WhiteAxolotl.7562

WhiteAxolotl.7562

I had really hoped to see these come back during the March sale, but sadly they didn’t seem worthwhile to re-release.
I, and I’m sure many others, would really like to see these come back in the gem store, even for a day.
I missed several living stories a while ago, during this period was the Tower of Nightmares, due to health problems, had barely had the time/opportunity to get on.

Le commentaire du peuple?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

I really hope they’ll be put back in the Gemstore so you can pick them up. I’m sorry you missed them.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

I had these on my March sales wishlist as well, and was disappointed to see they hadn’t returned in the store for one day. I had no sylvaris at the time of their original release and they weren’t really fitting with any of my chars at that time, but now I have two sylvaris who would look great with these on. Hoping they do a recap sale of all S1 LW tie-in items before S2 kicks-off, kind of as an ultimate last chance to buy some of this stuff.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ravenfield.9863

Ravenfield.9863

These and the Grenth Hood, I waited so desperately for them :/
I’ll never make the mistake of not buying a skin I might like in the future while available again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Warden.8927

Warden.8927

These and the Grenth Hood, I waited so desperately for them :/
I’ll never make the mistake of not buying a skin I might like in the future while available again.

This so much. I couldn’t buy it because I couldn’t afford the last few I wanted such as rox’s quiver and Grenths hood, really wanna see Grenths again!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m waiting for a full Toxic armor set.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kimeekat.2548

kimeekat.2548

I didn’t buy them because when I previewed them they were way oversized on my sylvari. I highly regret it now, as apparently they’ve been patched. Not only that, but the wardrobe makes me far more interested in buying skins in general so :\ I’d definitely buy a full set of toxic armor at this point.

Clove Zolan – Bringers of Aggro [Oops] – Blackgate