Trading Post: Light Medium Heavy Filter?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mistress Red Death.3078

Mistress Red Death.3078

Anyone know if they plan to add a filter to the Trading post so you can filter armor by Light Medium or Heavy. Would be Very helpful. Pretty Please can we have it <3

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

There were actually plans to add a profession filter, allowing you to filter for example armor by “Warrior” rather than “Heavy”. Although the display for it is there, just hidden, the code for it was probably never implemented due the TP not knowing the specifics of items.

Since they have an item’s API, you’d think they would have implemented these extra features. However, doing so would only further slow down the trading post, which may or may not be something they are able to handle.

Maybe one day they will make the TP officially moddable, since this feature and a whole lot more is already possible. It is just a website after all, and it is possible to make your own.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

please, please do this – it drives me crazy searching for anything. Also, what’s up with the food filter not showing food?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

Add to that an option to filter for gathering tools even though they are account bound.

Its like they have people working on something whom are pulled right in the middle of it to work on something else… Happens to me at work all the time, drives me crazy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Searching by light, medium and heavy should be a REQUIREMENT of the TP. Why doesn’t food show up when you filter for food? And please take the crazy, insane, useless limit of what you can post out. It just slows down real players. Bots gonna bot.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i asked for this about half a year ago, shows how much they are really listening to use.
saying something and actually doing so are two entire different things.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Strangely, in the first couple beta weekends this option to filter by light/medium/heavy was available. No clue why it was removed, but I would LOVE to see it brought back as well. It would make life so much easier.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

We need it badly.
Please implement it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

+1, it would be a lot easier if we could optionally filter out items our character can’t equip.

Also, +1 for the comment on the food filter not showing food. That always annoyed me.

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

there are a bunch of features the TP could benefit from – a negate (i.e boolean NOT or “-”) would add flexibility.

Re: food not showing food – back items can only be sought by name – also very annoying.