Trading Post is blank

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Seculzeran.4183

Seculzeran.4183

Q:

Once again, when I open the BLTC Trading Post, the screen appears but there is no content, no data, no items, nothing, just the TP screen.

What needs to be done to fix this problem, any ideas would be very much appreciated. Deleting local.dat does not work.

Thanks.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Butch El Magnifico.4720

Butch El Magnifico.4720

I’m in the same boat as you are. Can’t sell or buy anything. TP seems to go down (for me) every time there’s an update. Would be nice to know if there’s something that can be done on our end or if it’s a bug that needs fixing.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Armonia.9053

Armonia.9053

I am experiencing the same problem too. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: chiyanne.7364

chiyanne.7364

yup same here too…..seem to get a day where everything is working then 2 days of nothing but blank screens and greyed out search buttons….wish they would fix this problem once and for all….dont help when all my bags are full and so is my bank.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Draconius.9076

Draconius.9076

it was like this for me after the last update to, however it seems rebooting GW2 solved the problem for me.

So if this problem persists try shutting the game down completely and rebooting it after few minutes. In case your virusscanner might message you the program has been changed make sure your virusscanner doesn’t block the program from gaining access to internet with its new fucntions.

Did all of this end up in a failure to solve the problem write a support query to Arenanet-support. They should be able to answer you within 36 hours (at least thats the amount of time they ussually take for answering me)

Guild: Order of an Allied Tyria [OAT] ~°~ Co-leader
Server: Underworld

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lavish.6475

Lavish.6475

I’m experiencing somewhat of the same problem, although all my other tabs work except for the tab where you sell your items. It’s just a blank screen.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mosselyn.5081

mosselyn.5081

I have been experiencing this lately, too, and here is the tip that fixes it for me. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it has solved the problem for me multiple times. Sadly, I don’t remember where I saw it, so cannot give proper attribution.

1. Open the TP.
2. Open the game options.
3. In the options, change the language. For example from English to French.
You should notice the TP refresh behind the options window, in the new language.
4. Change the language back. TP refreshes again in the right language.

[OTG] The Old Timers Guild of Yaks Bend
www.oldtimersguild.com

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TripleA.1753

TripleA.1753

I have the same problem too. It has nothing to do with your account. It has to do with something specific to your computer. I have two accounts and two computers and I can access black lion on one computer fine but I cannot access it on the second computer at all. It has been like that ever since I installed the game.

If anyone figures it out it would be great to know.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Butch El Magnifico.4720

Butch El Magnifico.4720

It would be nice to know if it was a computer issue or a server issue for both me and ANet; I’m pretty sure they’re tired of hearing from me :-)

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Foresight.2056

Foresight.2056

Make sure that awesomium_process.exe is running. It’s an process that allows you to access the TP in game (via an integrated browser).

lvl 80 Warrior, Mesmer, Guardian and Thief
Santum of Rall

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kentimetre.9025

Kentimetre.9025

Running as administrator worked for me, however, if I have to do it every time I launch so if anyone has a way to fix this permanently it would be appreciated

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Delloro.9873

Delloro.9873

Running as administrator worked for me, however, if I have to do it every time I launch so if anyone has a way to fix this permanently it would be appreciated

For Windows 7 (should be the same for Vista):
>Right-click GW2 shortcut
>Go into Properties
>In the shortcut tab hit Advanced
>Check the Run as Administrator box
>Click the OK-button
>Click Apply

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dana Hawkeye.9724

Dana Hawkeye.9724

I have the same problem too. It has nothing to do with your account. It has to do with something specific to your computer. I have two accounts and two computers and I can access black lion on one computer fine but I cannot access it on the second computer at all. It has been like that ever since I installed the game.

If anyone figures it out it would be great to know.

Scouts of Tyria [SoT]
Gandara

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Dana Hawkeye.9724

I have the same problem. My ‘master’ computer (Windows XP) has the problems with TP but my other computer (Windows Vista) never has a problem with TP.

Scouts of Tyria [SoT]
Gandara

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Same problem here. Running as admin or switching languages not work.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

BLTC won’t display anything for myself or my friend on 3 different computers as of now. To clarify the items show up but we can’t search for anything at all. Search just spins and then shows a blank page.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordMaxxie.7698

LordMaxxie.7698

I have this problem too.

I can however click on say one of the most demanded items, and it’ll show up in order for me to buy. But I can’t search for items to buy.

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

This is happening for me and my guildies and people in map chat. So I think it’s safe to say it’s broken for the time being for everyone.

Edit: Seems to be back up now!

(edited by Leiloni.7951)

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Dana Hawkeye.9724

I would like to update that today I tried Mosselyn’s method (see above) of changeing to a different language and for me it worked. Once done, i changed to playing different characters several times and the TP worked each time as long as I remained logged on. Thanks Mosselyn.

Scouts of Tyria [SoT]
Gandara

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

This is probably a firewall/proxy/admin issue for everyone that cannot see it. They dont explain it in game but since its essentially a web browser it can get blocked by firewalls even if they rest of the game doesn’t. Try changing your router/firewall settings or connecting straight to the internet through the modem (just to check).

Trading Post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jestunhi.7429

Jestunhi.7429

As mentioned, it’s likely a firewall / proxy issue if admin rights doesn;t solve it.

The TP window links to this page: https://tradingpost-live.ncplatform.net

The error message displayed when you try to access it directly is often the one people who cannot access it ingame see faintly like a watermark.

SoE have finally been knocked off the top spot
in the list of developers I have the least faith & trust in.
Congratulations ArenaNet!