Trading post gave me one item instead of 10. But I still paid for the price of 10

Trading post gave me one item instead of 10. But I still paid for the price of 10

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Devious Criminal.6573

Devious Criminal.6573

I was trying to purchase 10 unidentified dyes. When I clicked buy, it only gave me one dye, but still took around 59 silver from my bag. This is the second time this has happened to me, specifically when I am buying dyes. One week ago I tried to buy 15 but it just took my money straight up without delivering the items at all, not even one. I submitted “report a bug” in game twice now. I have not yet received a response.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: monotone.7914

monotone.7914

There was a known bug whereby incomplete transactions would refund the money to your collections tab instead of directly back to your wallet.

If this hasn’t been fixed completely, it may be that the money has gone there.

It’s probably also worth noting that you aren’t expected to receive a response from bug reporting. If you want them to look in to your specific case and reply to you, submit a ticket instead.

(edited by monotone.7914)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Devious Criminal.6573

Monotone: That was the first thing that I checked.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jikap.6547

Jikap.6547

Have you checked the “Items I’m buying” thing in your transaction tab?
If the dye sold out for the price you set after the single dye, the remaining 9 might have been put inn as a custom buying order for the same price.

This happening in an ever changing global market shouldn’t be unreasonable, i think. ^^;

Jikap
Elementalist
Ring of Fire

in Black Lion Trading Co

Devious Criminal.6573

I just checked that, it shows no results.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nanoha.3751

Nanoha.3751

This sometimes happens, and 9/10 times it just put up “buy orders” for the remaining items. Check your “Items I’m buying” tab.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Draco.9470

Draco.9470

This sometimes happens, and 9/10 times it just put up “buy orders” for the remaining items. Check your “Items I’m buying” tab.

He already said he checked that.

I have had this happen too, have submitted a ticket, got no result.. AND they closed the ticket..

Moribundus / Draconox – Darkhaven

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

I have had this happen to me: somehow if you type in ‘10’ into the buy #, you can do something to make the buy # read 1, but the price doesn’t update to reflect the new value of 1. Then you pay what it shows in ‘price’ and you get what it shows in the # box.

I did not spend all my money trying to investigate this, naturally.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Janson Smalling.1850

We are aware of this. It’s a bug where if you enter 2 digits quickly, the second digit will appear and then disappear. While the UI does not update the price to reflect only the first digit (instead showing the price for both digits entered), the Trading Post only charges you for quantity of the first digit.

So, if you entered 21, the UI will show the price for 21 of the item, but the Trading Post only charges you for 2, and you only receive 2. If you can CONFIRM that the Trading Post does not operate this way, and instead charges you for all 21 while only delivering 2, please contact us with as much information or screenshots as possible.

Thanks!