Voreo Sabrae.5416

Yeah, trading post ate my gold.
GIMME IT

Rawr?

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Teranar.8193

Teranar.8193

It seems to be working now without any bugs. So far. We’ll see!

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Stephane Lo Presti

Previous

Stephane Lo Presti

Content Marketing Manager, French

Next

Hi everyone,

Here’s an update on the issue: in order to fix a Trading Post issue we have temporarily hidden players’ order history. Current buy and sell orders are still present, and will be acted upon normally. All completed orders have correctly sent the coins and items to players. However, orders on the Trading Post that were already completed may not show up for a few days while we resolve this issue. Newly completed orders will appear up when they complete.

We’re sorry about the inconvenience.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Crell.6401

Crell.6401

I’ve relogged. It still wont do anything but show me buy/sell listings (and probably deliver stuff if I go to a TP in person, but it still allowed pickups while it was in maintenance mode so, I doubt that’s changed)

“Error attempting to sell”

angry Char Is quaggan still sick? Can I just run the store while he’s under the weather? I’m an honest Char!

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

I’ve relogged. It still wont do anything but show me buy/sell listings (and probably deliver stuff if I go to a TP in person, but it still allowed pickups while it was in maintenance mode so, I doubt that’s changed)

“Error attempting to sell”

angry Char Is quaggan still sick? Can I just run the store while he’s under the weather? I’m an honest Char!

Eh, honestly?

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Crell.6401

Completely serious. Its very frustrating. I’ve got full bags, and had a bunch of crafting orders I was in the middle of trying to fill on another character too. The crafting stuff, has been ready to sell for about 10hrs at this point.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lantay.8742

Lantay.8742

Completely serious. Its very frustrating. I’ve got full bags, and had a bunch of crafting orders I was in the middle of trying to fill on another character too. The crafting stuff, has been ready to sell for about 10hrs at this point.

I am having the same issue. Whenever I try to sell an item I get “Error attempting to sell.” I have been trying for over an hour now. Relogged multiple times and also tried other characters. I can, however, buy items.

Edit: Also, whenever I try to send in game mail I get the message “Processing previous mail.” and the mail will not send.

(edited by Lantay.8742)

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lantay.8742

Lantay.8742

I am having the same issue. Whenever I try to sell an item I get “Error attempting to sell.” I have been trying for over an hour now. Relogged multiple times and also tried other characters. I can, however, buy items.

Edit: Also, whenever I try to send in game mail I get the message “Processing previous mail.” and the mail will not send.

The issue seems to be resolved now. I hope it is for you also Crell.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Crell.6401

Within the past few minutes, it has started to let me sell intermittently. I’m still getting the “Error attempting to sell” about 50% of the time. (Multiple relogs/char swaps attempted)

Glad to see its working for you at least! Maybe mine will clear up soon! offers Quagan a treat!

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

Now I’m having an issue where I can search for an item to buy, but there are zero available items no matter what. Only less of course someone bought all of the silk scraps in the game and fill all of the buy orders too. So, basically I can’t buy anything.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bagMnTagM.1635

bagMnTagM.1635

I also see 1000+ Silk Pants Lining Available, but nothing displays under ‘Listings’. Attempting to place a buy order gives me Code=4:1003:902:1026:101 (The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time…)

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Iluzija.1798

Iluzija.1798

Im getting the opposite, I can’t buy anything, Im getting nothing displaying on the item buy page and I get a log in server issue every time I try and load a page on the tp.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ICEAciD.8065

ICEAciD.8065

Hi,

Was crafting [Sentinel’s Draconic Legs] and listed this onto the TP for 14 gold and there was a very long delay.
I click on another tab within the TP and returned to items listed tab and it is not showing on the list. It did not sell. It was crafted along with a coat for same cost just now to help boost my Armorsmith to 500
Please check my inventory log and please advise.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Hi,

Was crafting [Sentinel’s Draconic Legs] and listed this onto the TP for 14 gold and there was a very long delay.
I click on another tab within the TP and returned to items listed tab and it is not showing on the list. It did not sell. It was crafted along with a coat for same cost just now to help boost my Armorsmith to 500
Please check my inventory log and please advise.

Advise you re read Stephane’s post.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

And they just put the closed sign back up.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AidanTaylor.3872

Previous

AidanTaylor.3872

European Community Manager

Next

We have had to take the Trading Post down to perform maintenance, for now please keep an eye on Twitter (and this thread) and I will update as and when we have more info to give.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

We have had to take the Trading Post down to perform maintenance, for now please keep an eye on Twitter (and this thread) and I will update as and when we have more info to give.

Ty! The message: “We have take the in-game Trading Post down for maintenance, we apologise for the short notice and will update when we have an ETA on it being back up. Thank you for your patience”, found in the announcements section has a few errors. It should read: We have taken the in-game Trading Post down for maintenance. We apologize for the short notice and will update when we have an ETA on it being back up. Thank you for your patience.

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

I really wish this gets fixed soon. I need to buy so much stuff for my new lvl 80 and have been waiting since last night. It is getting really frustrating…

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Evon is getting his revenge on all who did not vote for him.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vaske.2817

Vaske.2817

Any update on this? I need some orbs/runes for my new lvl80 cmon ppl what is taking this long?

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Iluzija.1798

Was half way through buying zerker stuff for my necro but it looks like ill have to be 50/50. Half zerker half minion, new meta.

(edited by Iluzija.1798)

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

IceVyper.6810

Well, half my stuff is lvl 80, the rest is 55..

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Iluzija.1798

You could do some dungeon runs and purchase dungeon armour, not optimal but possible :/

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

IceVyper.6810

That’s how I got the rest of the items…

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Now may be a good time for everyone stressing about the TP to log out, stretch and relax a bit.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Naerys.1253

Naerys.1253

Today I put 192 elaborate totems on TP. However, it only shows I’m selling 17 (+250 from before), I haven’t sold them nor are they in my inventory or bank. Any chance to look into that?

Tradingpost broken?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AidanTaylor.3872

Previous

AidanTaylor.3872

European Community Manager

We have taken the BLTC out of maintenance and you should all be able to go ahead and “buy all the things” yet again. Please note that some transactions that happened before this morning’s maintenance may be slightly held up, you should hold off a few hours before trying to repurchase or contacting our Customer Support.