Tree's For The Home Instance

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

So, how about some tree’s for the home instance? The mining nods fit in well and the code to add them seems to be in place. Can we predict when we might get the opportunity to add in trees? More things in the home instance makes then more interesting and entertaining to visit. Would also be nice to have in game options to add in different types of tree’s and nods based on actions in game as well as BLT options.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

i was hoping to turn the home instance into an actual home with like a build your own house construction skill that goes from lv 1 with a shabby wooden shack to lv 500 with a marble blocked castle with banquet halls, display cases for your weapons and yes….trees =p

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

i was hoping to turn the home instance into an actual home with like a build your own house construction skill that goes from lv 1 with a shabby wooden shack to lv 500 with a marble blocked castle with banquet halls, display cases for your weapons and yes….trees =p

The Sims 4 comes out in September.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jaamies.2601

Jaamies.2601

I agree i have hoped this for long time myself

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

I agree i have hoped this for long time myself

oh then you might like my new thread in discussion forum “new building skill and player owned houses”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Norn player instance is a room full of communal people, I don’t have a home or even a district, it’s just a room at the top of the lodge with people I don’t know in it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Norn player instance is a room full of communal people, I don’t have a home or even a district, it’s just a room at the top of the lodge with people I don’t know in it.

Well as you progress with your personal story it is gradually filled with people you do know. I personally like hanging out with Agent Ifwyn as we’re both such snappy dressers.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Roborovskii.7635

Roborovskii.7635

Real estate in a rebuilt Lion’s Arch.
Apartment instances for individuals and guild houses with allocated buildings/doors in LA. Hmmm…. how many buildings in LA for max number of guilds? Upgrades for apartments and guild houses. WP scroll to teleport back to guild house. Guild battles (keep vs keep on Guild Battle maps) with trophies to display in guild house for visitors to admire.