Two suggestions

Two suggestions

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

1) Add a confirmation button in the gem store so that when you are buying something, you get a confirmation window pop up to confirm what it is you are buying is correct.

2) There needs to be a name separation between collection expansion and character expansion. These two items sound very similar and can be bought in error. Also, they are very close in the gem store as well, they should be some separation between the two to ensure errors in buying are minimal.

Two suggestions

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Or you can read descriptions carefully before clicking the buttons.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Two suggestions

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

1. - with the option to turn confirmations off – I HATE 4,011 prompts confirming what I just told the system to do… redesigned WvW menu, I’m looking at you.
  2. - I have no opinion

Two suggestions

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

The reason you need a confirmation on this is because if you do buy in error, they cannot refund you. It’s a one way street because it is considered an account upgrade and they cannot reverse it. With such a serious change, a confirmation should be added, especially with the names being very close to other options.

Two suggestions

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

1.) I agree there should be a separate confirmation tab. The way it works right now is that in the event you spam the button (say you have a sticky key) you are in no luck. But at least when you have a separate confirmation window, you cannot accidently double click.

2.) Not really an issue, you just need to read the descriptions better.