Upgrade to full account ??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WhiteRat.5761

WhiteRat.5761

Is everyone getting this error on TP and Currency Change ? or was i downgraded to trial ??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

This is a bug, it happened to me once, just logout/login and it should resolve the problem.

I assume arena net (though not announced yet?) are going to make a free trial version of the game to entice more players, and this is just a bug from them trying to implement this behind the scenes.
(http://register.guildwars2.com/trial/)

Attachments:

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

(edited by Vashoom.8512)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xirurg.6521

Xirurg.6521

relogin dont`h have any affect. still can`t sell items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xash.1075

Xash.1075

got the same problem, and logged out or rebooting didn’t help.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arte.1768

Arte.1768

Happening to me too. Hope the issue gets fixed soon :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

That’s better than what just happened to me. Cancelled some very expensive buy orders, not getting my money back. Nothing. Also not after relogging. Or restarting my PC. If this is lag, it’s taking VERY long.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saya.5901

Saya.5901

same problem here.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chirox.6023

Chirox.6023

and here the sam, plz fix it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Metziker.4231

Metziker.4231

Just chiming in to say i have the exact same issue as Buttercup – Earlier today, about 5 hours ago, i made a huge ammount of transactions with no problems whatsoever. Before logging out i placed orders on severaliitems. I logged back in 30 minutes ago, saw that the orders didn’t go through and cancelled them.

The orders are cancelled now, but i didn’t get any of my money back. I have virtually no money left because of this, and really hope this can be fixed. I restarted the game / cleared the cache etc, but it still isn’t working. I can’t buy or sell, but more importantly i can’t get my money back!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Best to use the search function and add to threads that already exist on the topic. Hope this gets resolved for people.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)