We gettin Swimswam Suits this month?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Linnes.2678

Linnes.2678

Thanks for the “nude” beach Arena Net, I guess you don’t like money enough to put in Swimsuits but you sure as hell jumped on the RNG boxes.

Linnes- 80 RNG, Linnes the Lucky- 80 ENG, Linnes the Silver- 80 GRD, Linnes the Gold- 80 WAR

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Schwarznebel.5693

Schwarznebel.5693

Really now, this would be one of the easiest ways to make money, especially since the suits are already all modeled!
( I wouldn’t even complain about the fanservice being brought here. It’s okay and I feel better seeing pixel-people swimming in actual swim clothes than seeing them in their underwear, haha.)

I really hope the swimsuits might replace the underwear, though. Because I don’t want to use them as my CITY CLOTHES x’D (That’d be also a great way to make people buy those whom always wanted to dye their underwear. I just find it strange that my necromancer has blue boxers, so I’d get those even when I don’t plan on making him swim in it. It’d be still worth it in case the armor breaks again.)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Athena.3579

Athena.3579

One of the first things I mentioned when a friend in our guild did a walkthrough for me of the new content. I thought it was odd seeing Lord Faren and the other woman in actual swimwear while I was running around in forced underwear…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

So sad how young/middle aged men are begging to spend real life money for swimsuit skins on their female characters on a videogame…

What has this world turned into?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Athena.3579

Athena.3579

Yah, because people regularly go to the beach in their underwear apparently. /eyeroll

What has this world turned in to?

Besides, everyone knows that a Norn that looks like Chris Hemsworth is where it’s at.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Schwarznebel.5693

Schwarznebel.5693

@Gasoline: I’ve even stated my Nekro is a guy (And I prefer women, just in case somebody is thinking something odd here…). I like RP-alike atmosphere and would indeed pay a bit to adjust his blue boxers that don’t fit the rest of the armor at all.
Besides I have a different mentality about that “They pay real money for stuff like that!”-idea. Other people pay 50€ within three hours in a bar. I paid so far ~80€ for this game and spent over 600 hours there so far. I said I loved the new Bioshock and am glad I bought it, but played only 20 hours in there and it wasn’t much cheaper at all. So 3 hours bar drinking vs 20 hours gaming vs 600 hours gaming? We are talking about a Hobby here. (No worries, I go out too, but I spent barely 10€ an evening for some food and a beer maybe…)
I can get your point, but I think Guild Wars 2 is -indeed- worth my money. After a ticket dropped for me for free I thought it was just fair to buy some actual RNG chests from the shop. (Bought ten got another ticket <_<" ) At the moment there is nothing left I’d like to get but I’m willed to pay about 10€ a month for something nice from their shop as much as i’m willded to pay 15€ for going to watch a movie in the cinema.
It’s money for my Hobby, I’m not using the finances I need for living.

(edited by Schwarznebel.5693)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

So sad how young/middle aged men are begging to spend real life money for swimsuit skins on their female characters on a videogame…

Stop being so judgmental. I know plenty of women who want these swimsuits as well.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Linnes.2678

Linnes.2678

Except that I only have male characters? You jump to conclusion far too quickly, it’s almost like you’re still unsure of your sexuality.

And as was stated in this thread, why would I not pay $10-$15 a month on a hobby? It’s a subscriptionless game, I played Aion back when it was released up until it went F2P, Hell I even played Runescape when I was a kid, and I played FLYFF which was essentially P2W, GW2 is mediocre in comparison to subscription games in terms of their costs.

Linnes- 80 RNG, Linnes the Lucky- 80 ENG, Linnes the Silver- 80 GRD, Linnes the Gold- 80 WAR

(edited by Linnes.2678)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Stop being so judgmental. I know plenty of women who want these swimsuits as well.

Like me ^^
I would be so glad if my characters could wear swimsuits instead of underwear to the beach (there is a HUGE difference, yes).

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”