We want the new spiky norn hair for humans!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

See the attached picture for what I’m talking about. This hairstyle is way too good to be norn-exclusive! Human males need some more short, normal hairstyles. I don’t think this hairstyle looks to be something exclusive to the norn race, like other hairstyles with headbands and braids.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

I would have to agree, it would honestly go really well for a Human Guardian I have in mind. And it’s not like the style really screams “Norn” anyway so I don’t understand the exclusivity. The same could go for some other styles as well. (Welp, guess I’ll just have to save my money for now wink wink nudge nudge Anet!)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

You can have it soon™, it doesnt fit a Norn anyway.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

You can have it soon™, it doesnt fit a Norn anyway.

Totally agree .. whats next .. Norn that sparkle ?

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

This is AN’s fault.
IMO EVERY non-race unique face & haircut should be spread. For example, at the worth of hair/makeover kit, why not allowing humans to have a norn cut and vica versa?
They’re the same species. And humans don’t have any speciality. Not even tattoos or scars.

Even Asurans could have Charr haircut. Its just Hair. Soft Fur.

Only real unique remains the Sylvary, and thats good. They’re the new shiney race of GW2, so go ahead.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

This is AN’s fault.
IMO EVERY non-race unique face & haircut should be spread. For example, at the worth of hair/makeover kit, why not allowing humans to have a norn cut and vica versa?
They’re the same species. And humans don’t have any speciality. Not even tattoos or scars.

Even Asurans could have Charr haircut. Its just Hair. Soft Fur.

Only real unique remains the Sylvary, and thats good. They’re the new shiney race of GW2, so go ahead.

That new predator hairstyle on an asura? YES.

However, norns and humans have the same head shapes, but the norn head is a lot bigger. It really wouldn’t be that hard to make norn hair on humans and vice versa. I can understand them wanting norns to have norn-like hairstyles, but they kind of threw that consistency out the window with the spiky hair.

And that’s like the faces. A lot of human players would love to have norn faces because the male ones look older and rugged, and there’s that really good scarred norn female face that’s 100x better than the female human option. I think male norns have different noses and brows than human males, but female norns are literally giant versions of human females without much change except for one body shape that’s muscular.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

PLEASE this would make my dreams come true!

Come on ANET! I know you want my $ for the makeover kit
I’d pay $20 for this haircut on my human!

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone