Why do I think that Precursors are fair price

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Slayd.2871

Slayd.2871

Another topic created by a player who got his legendary then defends the current way to obtain them because he wants to feel like a unique snowflake. 2 weeks to get 500g+ and your calling yourself a casual? Let me get this straight u made the rest of your gold by crafting after the initial 50g-100g…..?

(edited by Slayd.2871)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

While I have no idea if the poster himself even got a legendary, there is little doubt there are quite a few of the ones who defend the current prices, that did infact grabbed them when they were near free, or back when you could make absurd amounts of gold from running dungeons.

Or hell, lost shores event.

I find it to be quite hypocritical to say you want the precursor to be at this price, to keep it difficult to get legendaries, when most of you likely got it at a price that a toddler playing 30 mins a day could have achived back then, not to even mention the fact that other materials were CONSIDERABLY easier to get aswell due to botters, and no DR Bullkitten.

I am not naive enough to expect it to be equally easy for new players to get as it was those who were here from start, however the diffrence in difficulty atm is beyond absurd.