Will a transmutation splitter....

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

I have a quaagan backpack which was put over the mad king flaming backpack. If I purchase a transmutation splitter, will I get my mad king backpack back and the quaagan skin as well? That is a lot of gems to pay if it won’t work that way.

Thank you in advance!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nikkala.5842

Nikkala.5842

As far as I know, no…you will get the quaggan skin and an item with the mad king backpack stats but not its appearance. Anyone else know differently?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Trust me I lost my aetherized hammer to this, it doesn’t work that way.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

With such a high price, I wonder why it wont bring my Mad King backpack back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It should. For example when ascended weapons first became available and they sent the splitters to people with transmuted legendary/precursors those people got back the legendary plus the item providing the stats.

In the case of the quaggan backpack what you get back won’t be the skin but an item with the same skin that needs a transmutation stone/crystal to reapply.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

I am not so worried about the quaagan skin as I am the Mad Kind backpack, I figured that they would be available this year again, so I did not think anything about applying a skin over it. Oh well…..