Wintersday Mini 3-Pack Question

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mike.6750

Mike.6750

I want to purchase the Wintersday Mini pack however I also want to make the mini Dolyak Calf. Is this going to require me to purchase the mini pack twice, or will all 4 minis be unlocked due to the new wardrobe system.

Dragonbrand server | [Veil] Leader
Veteran Player

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Southern.8973

Southern.8973

You have to buy it twice.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I have to admit I was tempted to get these until I found out about not unlocking the ones used in the forge to get the dolyak calf.

If however I was to unlock the Fawn, Puppy and Arctic fox when they get forged I would buy this in a heartbeat, as it is now, I just don’t feel it’s worth it as I don’t really like the fawn or fox.

Is this likely to change or not?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I have to admit I was tempted to get these until I found out about not unlocking the ones used in the forge to get the dolyak calf.

If however I was to unlock the Fawn, Puppy and Arctic fox when they get forged I would buy this in a heartbeat, as it is now, I just don’t feel it’s worth it as I don’t really like the fawn or fox.

Is this likely to change or not?

Very unlikely.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Well that kinda sucks, I would like the Calf and puppy but it’s not worth 1000 gems in my opinion.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Forging minipets really should unlock them, since that’s how it works when you throw weapons and armor into the toilet.