Wizard's Hat vs Witch's Hat

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I don’t know if this is the right place for this, but I wanted to voice my annoyance that we’re able to dye the Witch’kitten but not the Wizard’s.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Let the wizzy hats return and add a dye effect!:D

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FallinDevast.5364

FallinDevast.5364

Wiz hat uses the Violet Tint dye, so I just colored my armor as such.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Wait just a minute, here. Why aren’t your toes clipping horribly with your boots as mine do on my asura? I call foul. Seriously though, thanks for the reply. The color looks good on your character, but I’m wanting to use another palette for mine.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

Wait just a minute, here. Why aren’t your toes clipping horribly with your boots as mine do on my asura? I call foul. Seriously though, thanks for the reply. The color looks good on your character, but I’m wanting to use another palette for mine.

some boots look better on asura than others.
for example, a lot of the asura cultural boots actually have built in side-toes. but some are more sandal-type and have no toe covering at all.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I don’t know if this is the right place for this, but I wanted to voice my annoyance that we’re able to dye the Witch’kitten but not the Wizard’s.

+1 from me.

Witches deserve equal rights with Wizards.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Some hide the toes, for Heavy I know Inquest and Ascalonian both do this. I believe the Aetherblade Medium shoes do as well. I’m sure there are plenty more.