in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Teina.6295

Teina.6295

Are all mails delivered? because im still waiting for it

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

I haven’t got one yet. From the sound of it, everyone is getting one though, so we should be patient.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lyenyo.2891

Lyenyo.2891

It’s disheartening to be slaving away to make a couple of gold (if I’m lucky) an evening, then see someone who ‘gets lucky’ and suddenly gets 300-400g instantly, without even knowing what’s going on or what a legendary is.

Oh wells, one day I suppose!

(edited by Lyenyo.2891)

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GoneBatty.9048

GoneBatty.9048

I accidentally accepted mine for a level 46 character and am stuck. Ended up opening the chest and didn’t get anything really good. Now I’m rather disappointed by my lack of foresight, since I got booted out on a level 80 character and missed out on my chance for level 80 exotics.

Well, so much for my rewards. 20 slot chest is nice, and so is the karka accessory. I just feel rather stupid because when I actually stopped to read the letter they warned me to hand it to my appropriate character. Now I feel stupid, angry, and a bit ripped off. And I did it to myself. I haven’t had a very good week.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

The message with the box said explicitely to open it on a level 80.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Which character you open it with does not make a difference. No worries.

Not true.

I opened it on my low level alt. I got “rewarded” with low level exotics because of it. Not cool……..

Character = class, race, other specifics. You should’ve taken precautions just in case.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

Wow.

Rewards for doing nothing? And not just doing nothing, not even knowing something happened?!

The fact that he got Dawn.. whatever, he may just be trolling. But beyond that fact, people who did not participate in the event, should NOT be getting rewards. Complete slap in the face for those who were there.

Part of the appeal to that nice karka accessory was the rarity of it. Only one chance to get it, on one night, and never again. NOPE.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: zathras.7698

zathras.7698

The message with the box said explicitely to open it on a level 80.

I either missed that or they clarified the message in the meantime. I think mine said that the “owner” (of the replaced items) must open it. Since I didn’t recall losing or replacing anything, I didn’t interpret that as “the character who fought the Karka”.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

Wow.

Rewards for doing nothing? And not just doing nothing, not even knowing something happened?!

The fact that he got Dawn.. whatever, he may just be trolling. But beyond that fact, people who did not participate in the event, should NOT be getting rewards. Complete slap in the face for those who were there.

Part of the appeal to that nice karka accessory was the rarity of it. Only one chance to get it, on one night, and never again. NOPE.

First, it’s not a “fact” that he got Dawn, it’s an assertion.

The OP’s forum history suggests a very seasoned player who most likely would understand what “Dawn” is so I find the original post which refers to it as a “named exotic” to be quite curious.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Are all mails delivered? because im still waiting for it

I’m hoping not, because I haven’t gotten one, yet.

I’m honestly not even sure how ANet is picking people to receive the mail. I have friends who were DC’ed during the event and earned one legitimately, and other friends who don’t remember being online that whole day and somehow got the mail.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ageia.5843

Ageia.5843

OP, be happy. I did the events but didn’t get the items for it and they didn’t send me anything at all. I have a guildie who didn’t even log in and he got the items but there are a few like me who did it and never got anything but lag

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

This was nothing but a huge troll bait thread. I’m amazed how many people actually fell for it.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: EgonVenkman.1907

EgonVenkman.1907

I got the mail. Unfortunately, it was just a few 1g exotics.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers,
by level 80 should have the best statistical loot in the game.”
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-27-guild-wars-2-preview?page=3

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mazhar.5374

Mazhar.5374

Atleast you got the bag EgonVenkman. I recieved mail as well. Unfortunately, it was a supportmail from ArenaNet basically flipping me off.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Just great. I didn’t participate in the event AND had a bunch of buy orders on exotics to flip, which have now tanked in value thanks to this unforseeable turn of events. Now I’m sitting on 30 exotic armors that I paid way too much for. Thanks a lot.

That’s the breaks of playing the market. If you’re going to play the market, you need to stay on top of the news. We knew in advance this was going to happen. Making money in the market is not a guarantee. You’ve only yourself to blame.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

Did everyone who got the mail get a 20 slot chest and an ancient karka shell?
Those were my two highlights from the mail, and it seemed like those would of been included in everyone’s. (I did get d/c during the final battle and was unable to get back on)
If this is the case, everyone who’s complaining about what they got seem to be forgetting about these when they go to complain

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jiro.6589

Jiro.6589

i didn’t get anything (yet?), where can i file a complaint? I was @ the event, dropped out somewhere near the end(i think).

edit; was in my mailbox this morning

(edited by Jiro.6589)

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I’m pretty sure they don’t do ANY single player fixes (you can’t mail them saying you didn’t get it when you should of and have them give it to you). It’s just too easy for someone to lie, and too hard to confirm their story.
They implemented a solution to the masses of people this affected, and while not perfect, it was not required and very generous of them. You normally get a reward for finishing a quest and claiming the chest. Did you complete the quest and claim the chest?
Personally, when the game crashed and I couldn’t get back into the boss fight, I was bummed, but I didn’t feel cheated.
I don’t expect they’ll do anything else regarding this bug – this was their solution, and it’s been long enough that I would think all of the mails have already been delivered.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spartaccus the slayer.9135

Spartaccus the slayer.9135

This the reason i quit this game.. this is so unfair.. i cant event attend one time events because of the timezone i stay in.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spoon.3826

Spoon.3826

Save the world from the biggest undead dragon the world has ever seen: Get a few greens and a token for a yellow.

Attend (or get disconnected during) a one time event featuring an oversized crab: Obtain wealth beyond believe.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Unique.9351

Unique.9351

Can any1 tell me how to get in contact for dc while doing this event, cause alot of my guildies got there karka chest via email and i still haven’t.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Mmmm I just love hearing about how Anet loves to exclude people….such as those of us who were not able to be sitting at our computer for a random weekend that they picked out of a hat.

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

This the reason i quit this game.. this is so unfair.. i cant event attend one time events because of the timezone i stay in.

Ya it’s pretty crazy that the rewards from a “one time event” are so vast…(or I should say…rewards for being disconnected from a one time event).

Wow, thanks Anet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NoOneShotU.3479

NoOneShotU.3479

I got mine. 6g worth of armor and a 20 slotter, but I’m not crying.