Zhaitaffy price in the following weeks?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SimonMester.7298

SimonMester.7298

Predictions on how would it go ? First day i sold some for 4s each, not its closer to 4c each How do you think will the price go during and after the event?
(Minis and the dragon wings skin are also interesting.)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Prob same as candy corn.. there are so many way to get the taffy.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

But candy corn was also used as a crafting material and after the event a few months it was really hard to get and price went up on it.

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/36041

I do not know if Zhaitaffy this is used as crafting material.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xavori.3768

Xavori.3768

I’m willing to bet coffers end up 4c before this event is over. If you look at the price drop on spidy, it’s pretty steep. And the things drop like water, and we’ll have so much time to flood the market with them since the festival lasts till July 9.

The flip side is that I think coffers are replacing some T6 mat drops which is driving me crazy as T6 mats are actually useful and my poor engineer farmer is pretty much going to sit on the shelf, untouched and unloved, till the festival is over and he can go back to making me money.

Hey I just met you – And this is crazy –
But here’s my body – So rez me maybe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

I’m willing to bet coffers end up 4c before this event is over. If you look at the price drop on spidy, it’s pretty steep. And the things drop like water, and we’ll have so much time to flood the market with them since the festival lasts till July 9.

The flip side is that I think coffers are replacing some T6 mat drops which is driving me crazy as T6 mats are actually useful and my poor engineer farmer is pretty much going to sit on the shelf, untouched and unloved, till the festival is over and he can go back to making me money.

Sorry not at home, but I am seeing how they made coffers harder to farm and reduced drop rate, which would mean the price should rise as lots of people still want the ticket.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The only other use for Zhaitaffy seems to be for the wings and you won’t be able to use it for that once the event is over and right now it isn’t worth it to exchange Zhaitaffy for them anyway. On the other hand this is only the first half of the event, they could be adding uses for it in part2?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

So far it’s a pretty cheap alternative for 5% karma (vs ice cream).
I doubt that will influence the price – just adding another use as long as the vendor is there.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

1c within a week or 2.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Demigott.4150

Demigott.4150

The fooditems would have an impact on the price, if it wouldnt require that additonal window for reassurance of the purchase. U really sure u want to buy that bufffood item U REALLY REALLY SURE??? It costs almost 50copper so we have to ask u again !!!!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Quick! Better spend that 400g to get those bank slots so you can store 100,000 of them and make a few gold profit in a year or so!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I’m wagering (and my wagers haven’t really been going well for me so far. kitten it fangs!) that the price will just drop and drop, probably even to 1 copper once everyone eats all 250 and start selling the excess. I’m slightly sure there will be a bump in price near the end of the event, once… wait, scratch that thought. There might be a rush to buy 1c candies for the 10gold wings, but with the current cover selling for 20gold, and given how the candy doesn’t really seem to have much use besides buying 20 minute food, the market will probably stay absolutely glutted with candies unless if ANet brings out something over the weekend.

Right, so my prediction- It’ll drop to 1 copper very quickly, bump up to 5 copper (probably a spike of 20 copper thanks to speculation), before plummeting back down to 1 copper again when people try to sell off all of their stockpiled candies for the end event bump.

I think the shattered wings look better anyways. …now if only they didn’t constantly flap around.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xavori.3768

Xavori.3768

Sorry not at home, but I am seeing how they made coffers harder to farm and reduced drop rate, which would mean the price should rise as lots of people still want the ticket.

I picked up 30 more coffers in kitten minutes (the time of one candy corn custard) on a new alt I’m levelling up. I pretty much ignored the holograms because as you said, they made those harder. However, all the rest of the mobs still drop them and even if they cut the drop rate in half, a lot more people are picking them up and sticking them on the tp than are buying them back.

Add in the fact that this event runs for a month, and noway do these things hold any value at all. The trick-or-treat bags didn’t have anywhere near as long to collect, and they went well below 1s. The coffers are going to go lower.

I really wish we could short sell on the tp so that you could actually make money on things like this. As it is, you just have to sell them as soon as you get them to avoid losing value.

Hey I just met you – And this is crazy –
But here’s my body – So rez me maybe?