in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

we rly have to gamble?

blacklion skins acc bound now?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

probably a bug. or the decrease in gem store sales has led them to more money grabbing tactics.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skooma.3459

Skooma.3459

They don’t say account-bound or soulbound or anything. So it’s most likely a bug. If they try to ninja in that they are now account bound on acquire, there is going to be a kitten storm.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

there have been kitten storms about a lot of things – they all blow over after a couple weeks. it’s really exhausting being mad about something for a long time

in Black Lion Trading Co

Skooma.3459

Yea but a lot of people, including myself, use those weapon skins to make serious money. And they are released being shown as tradeable. So if they ninja it in, it’s going to be really bad for a lot of people. I mean, some people spend real money on those keys to try and flip for major gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dubak.3042

dubak.3042

Yea but a lot of people, including myself, use those weapon skins to make serious money.

I wont argue with you or anyone, nor the thing should or shouldnt they make them untradeable but just wanted to say one thing:

Anet makes even more serious money off those skins.

Dusan [insert class here]/Dubaak
SFR4LIFE
Bugs are evil, like cookies, but more evil.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

they wud not be stupid enough to make them untradable, they make alot of money off black lion chests EXCLUSIVLEY so ppl can sell them to the ppl who dont wana buy them directly with their real money…..to take that away would leave only the ppl who actually want the skins buying chests….and i have a funny feeling thats less than they think it is

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Curtis Johnson

Curtis Johnson

They’re not account bound. There may have been a short time after patch when they were not trade-able. They are definitely on TP now.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Skooma.3459

Thank you Curtis for the insight. Now, tho it is off topic, is the lack of loot in gauntlet planned or also a lag of sorts due to release of patch?