do exotic weapons sell fast?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

so i made a jormag’s needle and decided i didnt want it after all. my question do these pricey exotics like jormag’s needle, foefire’s essence, anomaly etc. sell pretty fast? can i expect to sell in a day?

Arun Kar

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

You ask a simple question that requires a complicated answer.

It all depends on how you price the item, and what the demand for the item is. The quickest way would be to fill a Buy Order already listed. If you wish to put it up on the regular listings, your item can possibly sell quick, or it could take weeks/months if there’s competition who undercuts your prices.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

what about the demand listed on gw2spidy? for jormag’s needl that is 188. how is this demand calculated? so if there’s high demand and i put it on regular listings like u said, does it always mean item will sell fast?

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

That “demand” on Spidy is how many buy orders exist for the item. Likewise, the “supply” is how many sell orders are listed. Neither value factors in actual sales that are made.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

It’s “player demand” that will determine if your item is sold. So if someone feels 188 Gold is a good deal, they’ll buy it. There’s no guarantee that it’ll sell at that price, nor is there a guarantee that someone else won’t undercut you, and place their Jormag’s Needle for less.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!