doest make any sense for lengendary gift! sad for theif

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lich.5697

lich.5697

i think most of you guys allready watched lengendary weapon videao, SUNRISE, BOLT, TWLIGHT ETC….

TWLIGHT>SUNRISE>REST>DAGGER, i think so.

but thats fine, i am theif, so i only want to carft dagger, here we go, i got almost things ready…..but today i found if you want to make VIAL OF LIQUID FLAME, u have to spend more than 200 GOLD, for JUST VIAL OF LIQUID FLAME!!! wt…

Other lengendary weapon gift are so much cheaper!! check it out for TWLIGHT.. only need 30 for gift ?

and, twlight is two hand sword, dagger is either hand, means theif have to make two daggers !!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sons.5493

Sons.5493

Completly agree with this, the cost of some Legendary gifts are kittenly extreme, compare gift of color (250 dyes WTF?) vs Liquid flame (100 destroyer lodestones)….

This should really be adressed but Anet just wont do it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AlienMagi.7102

AlienMagi.7102

OP please learn some basic spelling and grammar, I honestly didn’t understand what you’re trying to say

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tindahbawx.1540

Tindahbawx.1540

but thats fine, i am theif, so i only want to carft dagger, here we go, i got almost things ready…..but today i found if you want to make VIAL OF LIQUID FLAME, u have to spend more than 200 GOLD, for JUST VIAL OF LIQUID FLAME!!! wt…

The Vial of Liquid Flame is 180g to craft, at current prices. You cant really expect people crafting and selling these for Profit on the TP to take anything less than a 10% cut after taxes, considering the amount of skill points that you need to pour in to get Destroyer Lodestones for anything approaching a reasonable price.

and, twlight is two hand sword, dagger is either hand, means theif have to make two daggers !!!

Wrong. You don’t need to make it AT ALL. Its pretty much a cosmetic item, you can get Exotics just as good as it for far less.

Furthermore, the Incinerator leaves flaming footsteps behind it, even in stealth. Thats hardly ideal.

(edited by Tindahbawx.1540)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Uh Tindahbawx, you just made his point even better than he did. It costs WAY too much to craft vial of liquid flame vs some of the other gifts (like gift of color as Sons noted).

Not to mention incinerator is completely underwhelming compared to other legendaries. As an elementalist capable of throwing fire rings and meteor storms down at the drop of a hat, flaming footsteps is pretty bland. AND the fact that only having one incinerator makes you look kind of weird and lopsided. Anet really did not give all weapons/classes a fair shake when they designed legendaries.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

(edited by Jabberwock.9014)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: atarigenocide.4987

atarigenocide.4987

Know how to spell your own class name. Thief. Not theif. Also not a rogue or rouge.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: C Gunner.9406

C Gunner.9406

you dont have to buy things, you could just go out and collect them in the world.