Permanent royal pass

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

I would pay for this. I love the convenience of this area. And the fact that I’m there with 1 click on the pass.

It’s one of the best convenience items I’ve seen in the game. And the area is pretty, too.
Pwetty please? Introduce a permanent pass?

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

I would pay for this. I love the convenience of this area. And the fact that I’m there with 1 click on the pass.

It’s one of the best convenience items I’ve seen in the game. And the area is pretty, too.
Pwetty please? Introduce a permanent pass?

+1 It should have been a permanent addition , I regret not stocking up on tickets.. now I cannot access it anymore.. crafting wise it’s the best area in the game.. Bring it back !

play hard , go pro.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

My pass still works. Got it as a drop on the last day.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I will miss that area as well, once my pass runs out tomorrow. Didnt even know it wont be availalbe anymore otherwise i would have bought a couple.

In the meantime, you will find me in Ebonhawke. Quite place with guild bank and BLTP right next to all profession crafting. The only downside is no MF and higher waypoint costs because its on the rim of the map-

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I would pay 2000 gems for a permanent one

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lande.5782

Lande.5782

Mine ran out today, and I just realized they were removed from the gem shop.

Very, very sad.

A gear treadmill in Guild Wars, seriously?
http://i.imgur.com/Gt6Za.jpg

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

I will miss that area as well, once my pass runs out tomorrow. Didnt even know it wont be availalbe anymore otherwise i would have bought a couple.

In the meantime, you will find me in Ebonhawke. Quite place with guild bank and BLTP right next to all profession crafting. The only downside is no MF and higher waypoint costs because its on the rim of the map-

Rata sum is even better. The accountancy waypoiny is my standard waypoint for all characters. All but one, she has a pass. Royal terrace -> all. Even has a mystic forge and personal myani.

(edited by Buttercup.5871)

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Rata sum is even better. The accountancy waypoiny is my standard waypoint for all characters. All but one, she has a pass. Royal terrace -> all. Even has a mystic forge and personal myani.

I used Rata Sum before but Ebonhawke has far smaller distances between the TP and crafting stations.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

They will probably come back every now and then. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I wouldnt buy temporary ones, they feel like a monthly fee. I would only buy a permanent one.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

I wasn’t really interested in the Royal Terrace at the start. The pass dropped off a destroyer. I went in and oh boy I can’t stand the thought of having to return to all the filthy peasants in LA. Stocked up on passes. I dread the day they all run out.

Please uncle A-net I need another fix and soon.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

My pass will expire in 1 hour. Arenanet, please, DO SOMETHING! I’m starting to dread the moment that, that, my beloved area will not be accessible anymore.

The horror. The horror.

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

+1 for this. 2k Gems is good price for that imo.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

But it should be account bound, and preferably with a simple interface button available to all your characters.

I’d very much dish out for that.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Permanent royal pass

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

But it should be account bound, and preferably with a simple interface button available to all your characters.

I’d very much dish out for that.

As far as i remember, it was account bound, you just had to put it in your bank and pick it up with your alt. Interface button would be nice, though.

Personally i dont care, if they introduce 2 week passes again or permanent ones, I would buy either one.
Lions Arch is way too crowded and laggy so I avoid it. If I just need a TP, guild bank and crafting stations, i used to go Rata Sum but that place also is crowded now due to the SAB.
I resorted to Ebonhawke now due to its small distances between tp and crafting stations. Unfortunately, Fields of Ruin gets invaded by Scarlets Minions from time to time. Thats fine for me, if Scarlet would not constantly spawn right next to me while i was crafting or next to the TP.

If I need the Mystic Forge, I prefer going to WvW, as I cant stand Lions Arch. I might keep someone in queue but i stopped caring about PPT long ago.

It would be nice to hear from Anet, why they decided to take the Royal Pass off the TP but i dont think they comment on such decisions.