Charr names

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Dcmassena.4320

Dcmassena.4320

I have some couples of ideas for my charr . I picked atise by mistake, I think it will fit fine with human race later on after I finish geting charr to lvl 80.

Chazzard Ironmetal
Yomest Ironfist
Astmar

I’m not even good with names. I would like some suggestion.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Lifeson.4352

Lifeson.4352

Felix Balefury.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: high.8526

high.8526

try do evil names like grohghstall or just do blind like this norsghsat prass the buttons when you’r eyes is closed

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

mine is Grimlock Ninelives

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Well maybe the lore could help you. Your first name is whatever. No real significance as far as i know.

The first part of your last name represents your warband and the second part represents the part you play in that warband.

For example im Cael Bloodsplatter.

Blood is my warband (and legion) and splatter is what i do (warrior)

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: MisterGumby.8924

MisterGumby.8924

They are reminiscent of both the Romans and the Mongols, so mine have a name that mixes the two.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Zephire.8049

Zephire.8049

Oreoz and MisterGumby covered the basics of charr name systems pretty well. Charr also favour harsher letters and names over ones that flow smoothly, so that’s something to keep in mind as well. There are also times when a charr takes up a title instead of using the standard given name warbandprefix/personal name convention. It’s less common and sometimes it’s actually a degrading name forced onto the charr (such as one charr in Orr who is somethingsomething the Survivor, who (I think) ran away from the assault that killed his entire warband) but it is an option.

Oh, and keep in mind that the warband prefixes Iron, Blood, and Ash (and Flame) mean that you are part of that legion’s main warband so it doesn’t make sense for a charr named Ashblade, for example, to be in the Blood Legion — if the surname starts with Ash you’re in the Ash legion. Just something to keep in mind if you want to name your charr Iron-something

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Fate.1287

Fate.1287

I have two Charr characters: a female Necromancer named Omyn Feralheart and a male Thief named Wraith Grimmantle.

Here’s a site I found with naming conventions (if you’re concerned at all about staying true to the world): http://guildwars2roleplay.wikispaces.com/Naming+Conventions

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Johnson.4867

Johnson.4867

my charr is named: Charr Baque (like BBQ)

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

I have:

Kurn Ghostblade – Ranger
Faustus Wymblade – Guardian
Durga Scornblade – Necro
Vex Quickblade – Thief
Nine Devils – Engineer

In addition to two others, whom are not my toons:
Fera Beastblade – Ranger
Tesh Whiteblade – Guardian

I attribute the name Nine Devils to a nickname. In RP he actually has a regular warband name.

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Florgknight.1589

Florgknight.1589

Florgus Windshroud is what I use. Has a nice dramatic feel without being too predictable.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Amen.2630

Amen.2630

My charr is named: Miau D Katze (one piece reference XD)

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Var Charr Twenty is mine.

[Agg] ression

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Yekaterina Softpaws, ok its corny but a black kitty thief with white paws i couldnt help my self

Ulfar SOR

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: My Fat Monkey.7382

My Fat Monkey.7382

Charr Ri Zard
/Thread

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: DJLab.1760

DJLab.1760

Technically the charr last names of Iron, Ash, Blood and Flame are reserved for the Imperator’s warband.
I would say give Blood Legion charr fierce sounding last names related to war and combat. Iron seems more noble-ish or tool orientated. Ash would be something that sounds mysterious imo.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Kashien.6278

Kashien.6278

Ash Legion Names
——
Kaar Ghostclaw
Jathra backbiter
Multhar twotails

Genuine friendship will endure any competition or dispute
Anbringehr-Human Guardian
My Build The Legendary Defender

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Zorath.8642

Zorath.8642

I use Zorathius for my engineer. Didn’t realize i could make a last name t he was 20…LOL

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

Mine is called Jahr Lockeye, when he locks you with his eyes “Boom, Killshot!!!”.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: rogueprocess.2614

rogueprocess.2614

My Charr is named Goresnarl. He’s short, and mean, and resembles a Hyena. He’s a warrior, and swings two big swords! :-P

Goresnarl / Charr Warrior of Dance Machine / Blackgate US

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Made mine a hyena too. Named Grindahl.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: tansrb.7086

tansrb.7086

introducing Bonfaaz Steamrazor, my charr engineer

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Helcor.9527

Helcor.9527

My Engineer, Charbucks.

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Shadowdawn.7946

Shadowdawn.7946

I’ve got Shazyx Shadowdawn. No-one seems to have a Shadow warband, so I took that. Heres some tips on how to name your Charr. This is for anyone who needs it, not just OP.

Ash names

Use softer sounds for the first name, S, A, Th, Y/I, IA, Sh. Last names will have something to do with your warband, examples Haunt, Ghost, -tail, -fang, Mist, Soul, -shroud, Coal.

Blood names

Harsh sounds with few vowel sounds, R, T, Ch, Ck. Last names are again related to your warband, names have are warlike meanings, examples Sword, Fire, -claw, Skull, -smash, Lion, -strike, -claw.

Iron names

First names usually have these letters and sounds in them, M, E, Ee, L, Oa, Mor. Last names have machine like things in them examples, Gadget, -bomb, Tool, -tinker, Steel, -bolt, -scrap.

Hope these help anyone who needs naming help for the Charr.

I love all things Charr. They’re badkitten!

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

mine is Grimlock Ninelives as stated above,cuz hes the sole survivor of his warband,he was formely Grimlock Mistcloak

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Reaver.4691

Reaver.4691

My Charr Engineer is Gyrett Hellgear.

Gyrett… because it sounds cool, and Hellgear – He is part of the gear warband, and he uses explosives.

’Nuff said.

Arnhildr Grimdotter – Norn Guardian

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Snack.9315

Snack.9315

My Charr engineer is named Pigeon Opener, because he’s a psycho, and it’s an anagram of Engineer Poop.

“Retired” characters: Fruit Salad (Warrior), Blingerton (Engineer), Shixard (Ranger).
Current characters: Mistress Viridi (Elementalist), Pigeon Opener (Engineer).
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Mail me in-game if you add me!

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I imagine my charr to share a warband, so they all have the same first word in their surnames.
Nyoka Gorefell
Tionvrath Gorefall
Raigra Gorebutcher
Thorn Gorecrow

…And then there’s Albane Memorykeeper, the odd one out

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

my charr names:
Korjyak Blaizekin – warrior
Amrahn Firehide – Elementalist
Kharmax – Necro
Gohrzoth – Ranger

then i made another charr necro goin for deathshroud build, but I couldn’t actually think of a charr name for him, so I named him Shadow Assailant. but then I deleted him cuz i didn’t actually want another necro and spend the time to level. :P

Charr names

in Charr

Posted by: Lord Rheios.4152

Lord Rheios.4152

Grazzt Mercykiller – Guardian (which I’ve tried to make based upon a zealous crusading witch/traitor burner kind of idea.)
Grazzt I actually modified from Gratch. (Sword of Truth series)
Mercykiller taken from Planescape’s faction for inspiration too.