Creating a Charr Cub

Creating a Charr Cub

in Charr

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

They look creepy to me. Musclebound kids are odd but a whole race with musclebound babies just makes me think the cubs come charging out kicking and fighting when they’re born…

Creating a Charr Cub

in Charr

Posted by: Shaftronics.8651

Shaftronics.8651

They look creepy to me. Musclebound kids are odd but a whole race with musclebound babies just makes me think the cubs come charging out kicking and fighting when they’re born…

They’ve been known to walk days after birth, unlike human babies.

Considering how young they are when they are inducted into a Gayest, it’s almost not too far-fetched of an idea.

Creating a Charr Cub

in Charr

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Most of the time, Anet just chose to shrink models and call them the races’ progeny. Hence all the muscles on cubs.

It’s rare that children actually have a seperate model (Quaggan being one). I’d love to see new Charr male cubs at the very least… though I think personally the female ones are fine, currently.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Creating a Charr Cub

in Charr

Posted by: Melchior.2135

Melchior.2135

Well you see, when a Mommy Charr and a Daddy Charr are on extended deployment in a cramped bivouac, sometimes the Daddy Charr will look at the Mommy Charr and go “How you doin’ baby?” and if the Mommy Charr has hidden enough whiskey in her kit, sometimes she’ll sigh and roll her eyes and say “…all right, but only if you’re quick”, and the Daddy Charr nods and goes “awwwright” because Quick is practically his Warband name (AM I RIGHT LADIES? HAHA).

And then several months later (I’m betting 10-15 total due to body mass and heightened development state at birth), Cubs!

… what do you mean I should actually read the OP?

Former Guild Wars 2 fan. RIP, ArenaNet’s integrity.

(edited by Melchior.2135)

Creating a Charr Cub

in Charr

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

That would be cool.

Creating a Charr Cub

in Charr

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, I was disappointed that the Charr cubs are basically shrunken models of the adults (their body proportions are basically identical, and they even have miniature horns). It’s the same story for the Asura progeny, with the result that male Asura progeny have ridiculously oversized heads for their bodies.