in Charr

Posted by: Mato.1345

Mato.1345

Dinky for president!!!!, love that guy!

Dinky Appreciation Thread

in Charr

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

I think I know why I never see my warband again, its because I put Dinky in charge...

Oh well, it was worth it. "Why do you think he’s called Korokan the Blacksmith? I never saw him smith anything black." Oh, Dinky...

So far the Charr who’s name starts with a T who loves apples in the Order of Whispers is a close 2nd though. "How do humans walk without a tail?" I do think it was a little odd that his idea of a pirate disguise for my female charr was a loose vest and and her underwear though.

in Charr

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Dinky <3
Silly Ink Quest dunno where to dip their quills. :P

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

in Charr

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

“Why don’t we make a Blood Legion cannon that fires Ash Legion turrets?”

Brillaint! I’ll take 100!

as a side note I recently completed my personal story, and all these people that were in my level 40 and on personal story were there, but no Dinky, or any of my other personal story characters from the best part of my personal story were there. I was disappointed, I wanted Dinky to be there especially.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

in Charr

Posted by: KablamoBoom.5938

KablamoBoom.5938

Not gonna lie, Reeva makes me feel ill half the time.
She’s so happy-go-lucky, and while it’s pointed out humorously again and again throughout the storyline, I was continually disappointed by how shallow of a character she felt to me. Just my two cents. I have yet to try Dinky and I am seriously contemplating rerolling my thief just for his story.
I’d just like to take a moment to say thank you ANet for making a game with so many possible characters. Not only does the game give you a ridiculous selection, they have different dialogues based on your legion, your heritage, and the missions you choose throughout the game. Incredible!

in Charr

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

I was colossally disappointed that the Warband Support Elite Skill just summoned two Iron Legion nobodies.
I’d like to petition they change it to summon your sparringpartner instead.

THIS. OMG, this. I was so excited to get the Warband Elite, and the first time I tried it, I was like O__0.

Luckily, the Charrzooka does not disappoint.

in Charr

Posted by: Xanadeas.8237

Xanadeas.8237

I absolutely adore Dinky, every line is delivered wonderfully. He’s just a very well written character and very amusing to have around. The only other character in the game that can even compare to him is Tybalt. If I could’ve had both of them at the same time… well it would’ve been down right amazing.