Do charr shed tears..?

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: Cherrylin.5869

Cherrylin.5869

Q:

Alright we all know charr are too tough to cry.

But let’s think theoretically. If a charr was very upset, or incredibly happy, or in a lot of pain, would it cry tears?

As far as I’m concerned, humans are the only animals in real life that can shed tears (and here some smart guy probably tells me of some exception). Cats and whatnot the charr is made of, cannot.

Yet the charr is (probably?) considered a humanoid or human/beast hybrid of sorts, but while it has some human qualities, the overall anatomy (to me) still seems feline.

So what do you guys think/know? Would a crying charr shed tears or not?

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: Kitty.6219

Kitty.6219

A:

I think they might do. Even cats can cry for medical reasons, scientist are not so sure if they cry for emotional reasons.

This is my kitty crying:

Attachments:

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Charr are feline but I think it’s more like charr are “cat-like” rather than charr are “giant cats”. I can’t think of any evidence but they seem to have human enough qualities that I wouldn’t doubt if they could shed tears.

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Cherrylin.5869

Crying/shedding tears is an emotional response, that, according to some articles, is a way to show others that we’re in a need of help and support. But there’s also the biological aspect of being able to shed tears, which humans obviously have, but cats don’t. And even though I agree with you, Dustfinger, that they’re ‘cat-like’ and not ‘giant cats’, they still have a feline head.

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Type in /cry and watch the charr sob like a baby!

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

With actual tears, I’ve no idea. So far as I know we’re not even sure why humans do it, if there’s any reason at all. Given the fur though I doubt it would be so obvious with charr, rather than streaks of tears down their faces they might look like they’d some sort of eye infection or allergy…

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: Donut.6914

Donut.6914

I’m gonna say yes. Charr share qualities with feline animals but they also share many qualities with Humans, such as intelligence and emotion. I have a feeling crying goes into the category of intelligence/emotion so they can probably shed tears.

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Cherrylin.5869

Thanks very much, guys!

I’ll conclude charr shed tears unless some valuable source says otherwise. ^^

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Thanks very much, guys!

Probably the correct assumption. Why else would they cover and wipe their eyes during their rediculous (hillarious) /cry animation?

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Thanks very much, guys!

Probably the correct assumption. Why else would they cover and wipe their eyes during their rediculous (hillarious) /cry animation?

To be fair, the emotes also suggest they’re familiar with Maori culture and/or watch rugby.

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

To be fair, the emotes also suggest they’re familiar with Maori culture and/or watch rugby.

Or they happened to develop a similar dance to the Maori. ;D

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Forgive me, for I have to confess that I do tear sheds. Even tents. But only if there are bad guys inside. Really. I’ll be a good kitty from now on and let them come out first.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Do charr shed tears..?

in Charr

Posted by: alfista.6094

alfista.6094

Charr don’t shed tears. Tears run away in fear. The picture above prooves that. The cat looks like it’s going to murder someone.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.