Elexus Shredskin

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Q:

Who is the VA for this NPC? She sounds a lot like Sonya Eddy.

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

A:

There was this lady in one of the Arenanet interviews who was a voice actor. As soon as I heard her talk, I thought “omg it’s Elexus!” But I don’t know what her name was.

Where can I find these interviews? Are they part of this site, or Arenanet’s Youtube?

Apparently her name is Sonya Eddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLaGH-WuWR4
Go to 2:12

EDIT: I think you were right.

(edited by Weindrasi.3805)

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Posted by: Ephemeros.8061

Ephemeros.8061

I believe it’s Kate Miller. She’s credited with doing the female Charr voices as well as Commander Serentine of the Ministry Guard.

Argos Rendfang ~ Charrior | Eris Purefang ~ Charrdian
Legionnaire of Legio Speculatores [SEEK]
{N.A. Server ~ Sorrow’s Furnace}

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

I’m not sure that all the female Charr voices were done by the same VA. It seems to me that there are at least 2 or 3. While one of the voice types I can easily image coming from Kate Miller, the Elexus Shredskin voice has a definite non Caucasian quality.

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

There was this lady in one of the Arenanet interviews who was a voice actor. As soon as I heard her talk, I thought “omg it’s Elexus!” But I don’t know what her name was.

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Where can I find these interviews? Are they part of this site, or Arenanet’s Youtube?

Elexus Shredskin

in Charr

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Apparently her name is Sonya Eddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLaGH-WuWR4
Go to 2:12

EDIT: I think you were right.

Rawr! Thanks! As soon as I heard her voice I knew it was her, but I couldn’t find her in any of the credits, and my Google-fu failed me.