How would an Ash Legion Ranger work?

in Charr

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Would Ash Legionnaires be more likely be commandos compared to Iron and Blood? I made my Charr character into a ranger who wields both a bow and a greatsword thinking that Ash Legion’s best tactics are assassinations (of them done via sniping) and if necessary, hit and run tactics (which is where the bow and ALSO to an extent my greatsword comes in). Plus, in contrast to most Ash Legion Charr who wear dark colors, mine is mostly white with some traces of white since I have him doing a lot of stuff in the Shiverpeaks.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments:

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

I would figure that they are more likely to be able to hide well as compared to the others. Like what they always say, Ash is all about the art of stealth, so the better they are the more sneaking they are able to do. So when you mentioned about the greatsword the only thing that comes to mind was “Oh you see me? I’m going to hit you with this sword to knock you out then” (bonk) It would be interesting if they have greatsword for their last resort, just to make sure no one can tell tales of your embarrassment in case you get exposed. Oh the Charr-esteem.

Also, nice Glint Mask you have there! Thought I’m seeing Glint for a moment!

in Charr

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I was very conflicted on what mask should I use. In the end, I made the switch to the green one.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!