More tail clipping!!!!!

More tail clipping!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

They CAN do things that does not clip tail…. why are u not Always do that… no way I’ll buy this new outfit (that apart from the tailclipping looks really good).

If it clips tail (or any other part for that matter) then its a No get" for me… and I’m probably not the only one.

Plz Think of charr for a few more seconds Before making armours/outfits!

Attachments:

Kima & Co

More tail clipping!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I dont mind the tail clipping. They’d have to do a new mesh for charr alone every time they redid outfits, and my focus isnt always fixated on my char’s behind.

just sometimes.

I promise.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

More tail clipping!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

I hate the tail clipping, but unfortunately it’s something I’ve come to live with -- just like the fact that our footprints/pawprints are backwards. In two years, neither have been fixed.

But maybe we’ll have similar fortune as STO did and someone will get hired to address texture issues and in-game artwork eventually.

More tail clipping!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I hate the tail clipping, but unfortunately it’s something I’ve come to live with — just like the fact that our footprints/pawprints are backwards. In two years, neither have been fixed.

But maybe we’ll have similar fortune as STO did and someone will get hired to address texture issues and in-game artwork eventually.

Previous quote, bold.

why do my feet turn sideways in the sand

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

More tail clipping!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I dont mind the tail clipping. They’d have to do a new mesh for charr alone every time they redid outfits, and my focus isnt always fixated on my char’s behind.

Mine is as it is the area I see most while playing….

More tail clipping!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

And more tail clipping with most of new armor…