Need a little help around my first Charr :)

in Charr

Posted by: Auditore.8926

Auditore.8926

Okay so I decided to make my first ever Charr.

I’ve decided to play as an Engineer and after reading a lot about the personal story choices I chose to go with an adventurous, scavenger hunt-ish theme for my Charr. I decided to go with the personal story choices:
- Becoming a member of the Iron Legion
- Being sired by a Loyal Soldier

I think these 2 choices fit my adventurous Charr style perfectly.

What I cant decide however, is the warband member for him.
I’m stuck choosing between Reeva and Dinky.
Reeva because her description hints that she uses an engineering belt, hence a fellow Engineer; and Dinky, well… because he’s Dinky xD

So, which is the better warband member according to you guys?

in Charr

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

I choose Dinky for my Enginner, just because Enginners are mainly ranged attacks, make a perfect balance for ranged and meelee attack for me. He’s also good since he’s a… … guardian I guess :P

Also you will be recruting Luccia since you are going for an Iron. Not exactly a Spoiler but this part is out of your original question.

in Charr

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Dinky is not an Engineer. He’s a guardian. That being said though, no harm in picking him up if you want some melee support for the first 2 chapters. Plus he can be quite a hoot with his dialogue.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Auditore.8926

Auditore.8926

It seems that everyone likes Dinky.

I’ve read that he’s the funniest pick of the litter and is great as a companion, and I’m almost certain that I’m gonna pick him, but what about Reeva?

Can anyone share their experience with Reeva?

I don’t mind any kind of spoilers, just wanna get the best/ funniest experience with my Charr (like the Drunken Norn story, that was hilarious ).

in Charr

Posted by: Inugami.1328

Inugami.1328

I like Maverick the most =) That cat is hilarious.
Reeva is your average sarcastic kitty. ^^

in Charr

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

I have not tried experiencing with Reeva yet, but anyone who can fill this in with anything Reeva would be great!

I would say that Dinky has a different approach of thinking that makes him funny in a way, like how he would mentioned stuffs about turtles and turrets, Inquests and their quill handling issues, and also the mysterious no-dinky code which wasn’t the thing he was thinking sadly. Hardly anyone can ever understand Dinky logic as far as I know.

As for Maverick, he seems more like a hero-to-be kind to me, those that dreams to be the main protagonist like those found on video games… well-known and respected.

P.S. If you like something funny for your personal story, try to negotiate with the scrappers when you have reached level 20… you will not regret anything for doing that ;)