New Charr Hair?

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: HerrDoktor.3490

HerrDoktor.3490

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere. I noticed that the Charr Victory Flamekeeper has a hairstyle I’ve never seen before. I quite like it. Was this in beta or is it totally new?

Attachments:

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Almost looks like a lion mane in that picture. I didn’t pay much attention to that guy, maybe I need to take a closer look again.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: HerrDoktor.3490

HerrDoktor.3490

Really reminds me of Beast’s hairstyle in that ballroom scene.

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

My Charr would have to consistently go helmless if he was sporting that mane.

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Yep, that’s new. It looks all feminine and fluffy XD I want to pet him!

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Along with Rox’s hairstyle please!

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Nimmi.1650

Nimmi.1650

I love it. Fancy charr hair! Needs a super duper fancy charr face to go with it too.

Updates to the character creation would be ‘omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg’ at the very least. I hope this is their way of hinting at it. :3

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Yeah, they have mentioned they’re working on more charr facial features. Hopefully this means a nice content update coming soon.

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I noticed the hairstyle on the victory guy as well. Quite different from any of the current styles. Not a fan of it myself, but more styles would be nice. And unlike Rox’ hairstyle, which will probably remain unique along with her face to keep her having a distinct look, there’s really no reason for this random NPC’s hairstyle to remain unavailable to players. I’d say there’s a pretty decent chance of it being added for players sometime in the future.

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

hopefully it will be added in the future, alongside new fur colors. Korukhan the “blacksmith” that represents the order of whispers in the personal story has blue fur http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Korukhan_the_Blacksmith

New Charr Hair?

in Charr

Posted by: MadDemon.7548

MadDemon.7548

Really reminds me of Beast’s hairstyle in that ballroom scene.

Well, they both are horned bipedal felines with cow ears capable of running on all fours.